hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Dayum received the PIB from whtwtrman79 today, over the top is an understatement...


601 Blue
EP Carrillo
LA 100 Anos
Bait Fish x2
Oliva O
Oliva V Figuardo
Perdomo 10th Champagne
Perdomo 10th Maduro x2
Punch Champion
Punch Champion Rare Corojo
RP Connecticut 3 vitola

15 cigars in a PIB not sure what to say thats for sure.


I will say thank you so very much Dave your generosity is second to none : )
leftyposthole
13 years ago
nice one Dave, one of the good noobs here
ZRX1200
13 years ago
100 Anos "NON" ELITIST?????

well done!
t33bone
13 years ago
Greatly done here.

I have been loving the Perdomo 10th Champagne's.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

100 Anos "NON" ELITIST?????

well done!

ZRX1200 wrote:





Well its a lancero... : )
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Greatly done here.

I have been loving the Perdomo 10th Champagne's.

t33bone wrote:




I probably buy them more than any other.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
I owed hank a double whammy for his involvement/ denied involvement in the noob box pass & Hans debacle, I think hank got smacked two days in a row.........glad they fit your profile
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Greatly done here.

I have been loving the Perdomo 10th Champagne's.

t33bone wrote:




Note to self
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I owed hank a double whammy for his involvement/ denied involvement in the noob box pass & Hans debacle, I think hank got smacked two days in a row.........glad they fit your profile

whtwtrman79 wrote:



Hanks one of the bestest azzhats. He deserves a good smacking. Nicely done dave. Hehehehehe daves like spanking hank.
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lets not get the OTHER Dave involved too!!!!!!!!!!!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Greatly done here.

I have been loving the Perdomo 10th Champagne's.

t33bone wrote:



I find them and EPC's conn great go to milder smokes in the am
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Lets not get the OTHER Dave involved too!!!!!!!!!!!

hank56 wrote:




OH what a great IDEA
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I find them and EPC's conn great go to milder smokes in the am

whtwtrman79 wrote:





I agree with this too.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Hanks one of the bestest azzhats. He deserves a good smacking. Nicely done dave. Hehehehehe daves like spanking hank.

grrrrr609 wrote:



[whip] hank was it as good for you as it was for me?[whip]
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well I can't disagree...
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

100 Anos "NON" ELITIST?????

well done!

ZRX1200 wrote:



Can't ask for elitist cigars........nobody said I couldn't send one if I had it!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

nice one Dave, one of the good noobs here

leftyposthole wrote:



As if you should talk about whacking somebody


http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/628472/Lefty-smacked-me-hard 
nnightmar
13 years ago
Dang beating up a poor 🌫 somebody ought to report you to state welfare for elderly abuse...

On a side note WTH do you guys keep finding these LA 100s? I know there was a recent maduro release but I haven't seen an OR in years...
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Dang beating up a poor 🌫 somebody ought to report you to state welfare for elderly abuse...

On a side note WTH do you guys keep finding these LA 100s? I know there was a recent maduro release but I haven't seen an OR in years...

nnightmar wrote:



Whos next?
Users browsing this topic