efinebloom
13 years ago
Anybody got some to trade?
Campage
13 years ago
Da local does.
efinebloom
13 years ago
Would be happy to trade if you pick some up but no need to make a special purchase.
dstieger
13 years ago
Dijya ask zmark?
efinebloom
13 years ago
dstieger
13 years ago
He wants your phone number. Then he'll see if he can find your stick.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

He wants your phone number. Then he'll see if he can find your stick.

dstieger wrote:


oh geeze, guy tries to help some BOTL out and this is the thanks he gets! 🤦
efinebloom
13 years ago
Dying trade bump.
wapper2011
13 years ago
I believe my local has some, I'm stopping by there today so ill look and see what they have what they have. How many are you wanting to get?
efinebloom
13 years ago
Probably three. I will send good stuff in return. Thanks
dstieger
13 years ago
Elliott, I'm also headed to a local that's a distributor. Not sure I've seen Classic there, but I'll let you know if they have them.



Oh....and zmark, you've taken your lumps well.
Campage
13 years ago
Have you got these yet? I'm broke for a couple more days but once I get paid I can do something for you. I'm going up there in a little bit so I can check the price to see what we're dealing with.
wapper2011
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
They had robusto and the gordo. Around 8 bucks
efinebloom
13 years ago
Thank you everyone. I think I have someone helping me out. I appreciate all the help.
Campage
13 years ago
Ok. If not give me a holler.
dstieger
13 years ago
Only had Diario, Maduro and KB here.
efinebloom
13 years ago
Just wanted to thank wapper2011 for going out of his way and picking up these sticks for me at his local B&M. Much appreciated!
wapper2011
13 years ago
Not a problem at all, I'm lucky enough to have a very well stocked B&M not far from me so anytime you can't find something just let me know and I will see what I can do.
Users browsing this topic