carpenter69
13 years ago
I looking for someone who wants to do a 5er or 10er or whatever. No rockets just higher class stuff.
MIKEHARV
13 years ago
What do you consider higher end stuff
Campage
carpenter69
13 years ago
Nothing crazy. Some Opus, Tats, Ashton's, Padron's, etc.
I just don't wanna send out diamonds and get back coal.
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Ill trade.lookin for
lhc core
rp private cellar nh
rp 2002? Cameroon blue band nh
surprise me with something good
what you looking for...mine aint top ends but what i like
carpenter69
13 years ago

Hi

Campage wrote:


Wazzz up player!
t33bone
13 years ago

Ill trade.lookin for
lhc core
rp private cellar nh
rp 2002? Cameroon blue band nh
surprise me with something good
what you looking for...mine aint top ends but what i like

Dogmanshawn wrote:


#-o
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
I.been readin opus been letdown...but i hear they good(nh)....i gt a nice rp fifty been sittin 7mo now...but most my stash prolly coal to you...lol
t33bone
13 years ago

Nothing crazy. Some Opus, Tats, Ashton's, Padron's, etc.
I just don't wanna send out diamonds and get back coal.

carpenter69 wrote:


wHAT YOU LOOKING FOR IN TRADE?

Has to be something you want to try or is this just to get/keep some trading going on?

Trade your list for post #8 list and its on.
t33bone
13 years ago

I.been readin opus been letdown...but i hear they good(nh)....i gt a nice rp fifty been sittin 7mo now...but most my stash prolly coal to you...lol

Dogmanshawn wrote:


I like coal
carpenter69
13 years ago

Ill trade.lookin for
lhc core
rp private cellar nh
rp 2002? Cameroon blue band nh
surprise me with something good
what you looking for...mine aint top ends but what i like

Dogmanshawn wrote:



Sadly enough for me, outta prolly 600 cigars, I don't own 1 Rocky. Not because I don't like them. When I started smokin I must've smoked half a dozen boxes of American Market.
carpenter69
13 years ago

wHAT YOU LOOKING FOR IN TRADE?

Has to be something you want to try or is this just to get/keep some trading going on?

Trade your list for post #8 list and its on.

t33bone wrote:



I'd like to try some new stuff. Viaje,Tatuaje
dbush012002
13 years ago
I'll do trades of everyday smokes just lookin to broaden my taste
exprime8
13 years ago
ive got a few everyday smokes i wouldnt mind trading.
Confuzed
13 years ago
PM me if you don't find anyone.. I got 2 or 3 power rangers, Padrons, Ashton's, Mule Kicks, Unnamed Reserves, etc.. I can do a 5er or something if you want..



carpenter69
13 years ago

I'll do trades of everyday smokes just lookin to broaden my taste

dbush012002 wrote:




Any Viaje,tatuaje!
carls7069
13 years ago

I'd like to try some new stuff. Viaje,Tatuaje

carpenter69 wrote:




What you got to trade sucka? [ram27bat]
carpenter69
13 years ago

What you got to trade sucka? [ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:


Pms
TimFusco
13 years ago
One of these days, I look forward to getting involved in trades. Unfortunately, even after a decade of enjoying cigars it seems my palate has not evolved much. While many of you are enjoying "Filet Mignon" level cigars, I am just moving up to "Sirloin" level...to use a food analogy. I am almost embarrassed to even talk about what is in my humi.

It could be that when I was introduced to cigars, it was by some Gurkha-holics and I spent 3 years smoking what I really thought were high-end sticks. Oh, all that wasted time...
Confuzed
13 years ago
Never too late to step it up! As long as you enjoy what you smoke, you're doin fine..
Users browsing this topic