DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I got an MFR outta the blue yesterday that contained a 4pk of Hopmouth Double IPA from Arcadia Ales, an Anejo 50, and a Padron 1926 maduro!
I know there was a thread somewhere that this fine botl and I were discussing Double IPA's, but for the life of me, I can not find it. Well sir, I'm consuming one as I type and it is damn good! I think my fav is the doublejack right now though, just something about it that strikes my fancy.
Paul, have you ever had the Mercenary DIPA from O'dells in Ft. Collins, CO? It's similar to this one, but not as dark. This is actually one of the darker DIPA's I've seen.
Anyway, I appreciate your generosity very much bro, how in the heck you get my addy?!?!?!
If you have not had the Mercenary, I'll send you out some.......it's comes in a 4pk as well and clocks in at 9.3%
Also, those are 2 of my favorite smokes.....seems we may have similar tastes. Thanks for the awesome package bro and look for return fire in the near future!

🍺 🍺
sd72
13 years ago
Good job Paul!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
I'm lovin it!
harleyd31
13 years ago
Nice hit!! Just to make this clear it was not me... Nice job though!!


leftyposthole
13 years ago
Love those sneaky hits, Its a nice surprise to find those boxes you never knew were coming
critter2
13 years ago
does anybody else need that colorado address??
CelticBomber
13 years ago

I got an MFR outta the blue yesterday that contained a 4pk of Hopmouth Double IPA from Arcadia Ales, an Anejo 50, and a Padron 1926 maduro!
I know there was a thread somewhere that this fine botl and I were discussing Double IPA's, but for the life of me, I can not find it. Well sir, I'm consuming one as I type and it is damn good! I think my fav is the doublejack right now though, just something about it that strikes my fancy.
Paul, have you ever had the Mercenary DIPA from O'dells in Ft. Collins, CO? It's similar to this one, but not as dark. This is actually one of the darker DIPA's I've seen.
Anyway, I appreciate your generosity very much bro, how in the heck you get my addy?!?!?!
If you have not had the Mercenary, I'll send you out some.......it's comes in a 4pk as well and clocks in at 9.3%
Also, those are 2 of my favorite smokes.....seems we may have similar tastes. Thanks for the awesome package bro and look for return fire in the near future!

🍺 🍺

DBIII wrote:



Could be this thread where I asked about hoppy beers for a friend

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/628418/Can-anyone-recommend 
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Nice hit!! Just to make this clear it was not me... Nice job though!!


harleyd31 wrote:


So there is another ?

:-k
harleyd31
13 years ago
Must Be.....
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^^^My azz! It doesn't matter, because I have the sneaky bastids addy now and plan on returning the favor shortly. Thank you Paul, whatever your handle here may be......I picked up 4 bombers of different Double IPA's while in Denver this weekend, something will head to NY.
sd72
13 years ago
You know he just moved. Seriously. Make sure you have the right addy, then blow his azz up.

And his handle is Harleyd31. Great Botl.
harleyd31
13 years ago

You know he just moved. Seriously. Make sure you have the right addy, then blow his azz up.

And his handle is Harleyd31. Great Botl.

sd72 wrote:



I cannot take credit on this!! Truly not me!!

[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thinking this may be SD72 then, but your addy was on the package Paul! Unless I find the truth, the addy I have gets it..........................make your beds boys.
sd72
13 years ago
Wasn't me. I don't send packages.
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Harley, how well do you know WHB? I could see that him doing something like this as well...........
harleyd31
13 years ago

Harley, how well do you know WHB? I could see that him doing something like this as well...........

DBIII wrote:



Ahhhhh yes. Mr Bill!! I could see him stirring the pot!!!
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well, your the unfortunate pawn in someone's plot to get me good beer and smokes!
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

does anybody else need that colorado address??

critter2 wrote:




I thought I told you! [ram27bat] 🌫 😣
harleyd31
13 years ago
Well DBIll.....I am truly grateful for the MFR I received today from you as return fire.... Except for the fact that I was NOT the sender of said package!! If I was a betting man the real sender was Dub!!

A nice 4 pack of double IPA -Myrcenary.-NH

601 La Bomba
Unbanded?
Camacho trip Maddie
AF WOAM
Tat Cojonu 2009
Tat Capa Reserve- I think

Again DBIll thank you very much for this ... I will really be sending something this time!!!!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
A dub setup? :-k

That's funny 😂
Users browsing this topic