banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
bus.
Not the White City addy.

TIA
tonyt722
13 years ago
You are on a roll
Campage
13 years ago
I think I gots dis one too...
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I think I gots dis one too...

Campage wrote:


Send it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ram27bat]
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
You guys can stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Yeah ISO my addy is like waiving a $100 bill in front of $2 hookers.

What good buddies!
[sarcasm]
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

You guys can stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banderl wrote:


banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

You guys can stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banderl wrote:


banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
You guys can stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
What, you haven't gotten it yet?
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

What, you haven't gotten it yet?

mikey1597 wrote:




My In-box is full of ZRX addies.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I go ballz deep when I fill a box.....
schusler
13 years ago
Lol.... Beep beep
mikey1597
13 years ago
Youse guys are crazy!
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

You guys can stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banderl wrote:


banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Yeah ISO my addy is like waiving a $100 bill in front of $2 hookers.

What good buddies!
[sarcasm]

ZRX1200 wrote:




Tell me more about the $2 hookers.



Do they have most of their teeth?


All of their limbs?
mikey1597
13 years ago
I like to call it the "teeth to tattoo ratio"
Users browsing this topic