banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
WTF did I do?
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

WTF did I do?

mikey1597 wrote:




Does the term Gaydeer mean anything to you?
mikey1597
13 years ago

Does the term Gaydeer mean anything to you?

banderl wrote:




NO! I didn't do that, my account was hacked!
TMCTLT
13 years ago
I have this one and I'll be MORE than happy to share gimme a sec....
mikey1597
13 years ago
TMCTLT
13 years ago

We moved

mikey1597 wrote:




LIAR....check yer inbox banderl :-"
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Thanks Paul left my book at work.
mikey1597
13 years ago
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got it.

Time to start drinking.
mikey1597
13 years ago
That's OK, ya think you're the only one that can drunk?
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Thanks Paul left my book at work.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Oh it was my pleasure...🌫

We moved....that's funny
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

That's OK, ya think you're the only one that can drunk?

mikey1597 wrote:




Not at all, but what do you think would have happened here if I was already drunk?
mikey1597
13 years ago
No friggin tellin, not with this bunch
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Drunk bombing? Oh boy oh boy, entertaining posts coming up late next week....I'll grab some popcorn and take notes on how you FOGS do it!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
🤥 🤥 🤥

NO! I didn't do that, my account was hacked!

mikey1597 wrote:

:^o 🤥 🤥
mikey1597
13 years ago

:^o 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥 🤥

fishinguitarman wrote:




NO REALLY!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I see them dad gum busdrivers is workin overtime. Mikey the azzhats around here sure have no respect for all us Ol sweet grandfatherly types
mikey1597
13 years ago
Hey Bob

9505 5101 4724 3050 5701 17
mikey1597
13 years ago

I see them dad gum busdrivers is workin overtime. Mikey the azzhats around here sure have no respect for all us Ol sweet grandfatherly types

leftyposthole wrote:




You're right!
Users browsing this topic