chswrst726
13 years ago
I love this cigar and have been trying to find a decent deal on them.

If anybody knows a way I could buy a box or so for less than retail, shoot me a PM.

100% not a mooch thread, as I am wanting to buy a box.


Going to bed now. Will check in the AM.



Stay classy, San Diego
-Joe
Capo king
13 years ago
Yeah, I would check C-bid!!!......lolololoolllll I got a box for 101.00
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Box sitting at $79 on there right now.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Im too big of a pansy to try one.
mikey1597
13 years ago

Im too big of a pansy to try one.

justinjoslin82 wrote:




It's a stout cigar no doubt!
chswrst726
13 years ago
Lol, ok...fair enough. I had looked in the past and didn't see them. Just assumed they weren't carried here and didn't check recently. I fail. Sorry for the waste of a thread.
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Your welcome.
Users browsing this topic