chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
The PGA's top 64 players will play this week in a match play event.
I set up a private bracket on pgatour.com fantasy
Rules:
Entry fee is 5 cigars (no dog rockets or bundles)
You can play up to 3 entries but each entry will cost you an additional 5ver.
Starts on Wednesday!!!
If you want to play sign up here and I will send you the password to get into the private bracket.
Once you filled out the bracket post what name you used for your picks.
"FORE"
Chazbo
dbush012002
13 years ago
I'm in please and thank you
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^dbush, I'll pm you the group name and password.
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
can I get in this
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^sure pm sent
Chazbo
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Last day to jump in:-"
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looks chilly in Arizona this morning.
10 minutes left to get a pick.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Wow, stoppage of play because of SNOW#-o
gumby_130
13 years ago
Crazy , do you think they will get round you in today.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Play canceled for today. Will try to start in the am.
Glad I didn't plan on golfing there is week.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Dang
Tiger out](*,)
Rory out#-o
lgops
13 years ago

Dang

Rory out#-o

chazbo wrote:




My boys out?!?
what da
gumby_130
13 years ago
I think if Kuchar wins next round.Chazbo 1 wins vs Gumby 2, and Gumby wins vs Chazbo.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looks like a split. Let's see who plays in the championship round and you pick the winner for a fiver.
Ps how did your surgery go?
Chazbo
gumby_130
13 years ago
Sounds good bud ,Surgery moved till mon moning.
Users browsing this topic