grrrrr609
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Been playing with your monkey?
Campage
13 years ago
LMMFAO!!! Nope. Been playin with your monkey!

That you sent me. My dog Charlie has been trying to snag the monkey when I'm not lookin.
The wife says they have those at work and shoot them around the office. I like it!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Monkey Lover! Monkey Lover!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
You been spankin dat monkey?
leftyposthole
13 years ago
sickos..............
Campage
13 years ago
You got a camera on me or Sumphin???
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Spankin dat monkey so much, he all twisted up like dat ear.


grrrrr609
13 years ago

sickos..............

leftyposthole wrote:



Lefty need a monkey to spank
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Buncha dayum MONKEY LOVERS!
Campage
13 years ago
Yep! Lefty needs a monkey!!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Lefty is like 7' tall so send a big one.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Lefty is like 7' tall so send a big one.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Maybe Lefty needs a gorilla to spank.........just doesnt have the same ring to it.

leftyposthole
13 years ago
Ha ha, Leftys monkey is almost retired, cept for special holidays
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Ha ha, Leftys monkey is almost retired, cept for special holidays

leftyposthole wrote:



Tomorrow is INTERNATIONAL PIPE SMOKING DAY. Light a bowl and spank dat monkey
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I smoked a bowl the other day, finally got her packed pretty good, quite enjoyable
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I smoked a bowl the other day, finally got her packed pretty good, quite enjoyable

leftyposthole wrote:



What baccy you smoke?
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Dave it was something called Namaste, from a shpo up your way. I ordered some cigars and we got to visitin about Pipes and she sent me a couple sample bags based on what cigars I liked. I must say it was very good. I have not smoked a lot of diff. pipe bachy but I liked this. I also have some that Ron sent me, I'm gonna have to try that soon.
delta1
13 years ago
hmmmm, anybody ever smoked a cigar and spanked their monkey at the same time? You guys should do a "puff n pound party"!!!

some dang sickos here, I tell ya....
Users browsing this topic