dpnewell
13 years ago
I have to stop being nice to these stink'n noobs. I need to be nasty like Jade. Being nice only brings trouble.

Anyhow, I get a box today from John (gae9jang2j).

Contents:

Beanie Baby Dog (Tuffy)

5 Vegas Gold Maddie Corona - like these if they actually burn
Torano Master Madoro Rob - one of my go to smokes
Obsidian Box Pressed Toro - I like this line, but never had this size
Olivaros King Havana Fuerte Rob - like as a truck/yard smoke
Torano Noventa Maduro Torp - n/h
Unbanded Toro Maduro (RP 2nd?)
Unbanded Corona Maduro (RP 2nd?)

Plus half a Clown Car Sampler:

Diesel Corona - yum
1844 Dos Capa Corona - like
5 Vegas Triple A Corona - the best size in this line
Morro Castle Corona - this size is smokable, unlike the other sizes
MOW Puro Authentico - one of my favorites
LHC Core Corona - another favorite


Very much appreciated.



I'm just wait'n on the general, wait'n on the general, wait'n on the general to get back to me :-"

Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Very cool, nice bakers dozen! Way to hand it to em Johnny-boy!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
This young man is just stirring it up from the Sandbox!
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Nice work John!!!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
it's about time it got there! chit! i was worried that you might be in NC already. 😣

the beanie baby is for your avatar. I was trying to be funny lol 🤦

sorry for the seconds. this was my first box that I ever sent out. you popped my cherry (bait for the forum 😰 ) and I didn't research enough to find out your dislike of 2nds. Right on the first one (edge maduro 2nd), second one might be a villazon factory rothchild 2nd, I forget.

watch out for the the noventa maduro too. i sent it along before I really got to try em but aarrgghh... maybe you'll have better luck than me. 🤔

hope you enjoy the rest. at least i know the coronas will be enjoyed

and WTH?! would you be waiting on the general for. I did that as a thank you for leaving valuable tips on the forum. didn't you see wat da General already hit me with? I'm gonna be good for the rest of the deployment. STAY AWAY! [ram27bat] or i'll send you ALL of my seconds along with the noventas so they can sit on your porch until you get back.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

This young man is just stirring it up from the Sandbox!

dhoppe_rock wrote:


you JUST wait!!
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

I haven't forgotten about joo
🐴 🐴 🐴
dpnewell
13 years ago
The Captain gave you a short reprieve, John, but once you're back in the States, you arse is mine. We where suppose to head to NC today, but got delayed by one day. Otherwise they'd be sitting here for a few weeks.

Don't worry about the 2nds. I'm not a cigar snob. I don't buy 2nds because I can usually get better firsts for less. Edge maddie is a good cigar. I learned the hard way that the Noventa is one of those CI licensed resurections of what was at one time a good smoke. Horrid things, but I'll at least try the maddie as I haven't had that one yet. Thanks again.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>






🌫
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Hey! I thought you couldn't receive packages! I put off hitting you because you said they would just sit there! Hmmm
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nice hit. Maybe the im outta town for weeks bit is a ruse.
dpnewell
13 years ago

Hey! I thought you couldn't receive packages! I put off hitting you because you said they would just sit there! Hmmm

CelticBomber wrote:



I was back for a few days. Got to come back a few days every couple weeks or so to catch up on the mail and pay the bills. Seriously, I won't be back full time till the end of March/beginning of April at the earlist.
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

I was back for a few days. Got to come back a few days every couple weeks or so to catch up on the mail and pay the bills. Seriously, I won't be back full time till the end of March/beginning of April at the earlist.

dpnewell wrote:



Dave, need to get together and herf when you get back full time. Miss the Wed night crew
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Hehe, methinks Gae/John is gonna be trouble if he's bombing like this from a FOB! C H I T S T I R R E R!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

The Captain gave you a short reprieve, John, but once you're back in the States, you arse is mine.

dpnewell wrote:



Don't worry about me when I get back to the states either. Just forget the whole thing happened.

And I almost forgot. If you want to get back at someone, get back at the bus driver. He's the one who told me you're a "maddie ho"

i dot i daw a puddy cat. i did, i did, see a puddy cat. where has da puddy cat gone? :-"
engletl
13 years ago



I'm just wait'n on the general, wait'n on the general, wait'n on the general to get back to me :-"

dpnewell wrote:



No need to wait on me at all...
Users browsing this topic