carls7069
13 years ago
Hello all!
I am doing a paleo lifestyle, (eating like a caveman![ram27bat] ) and i want to pick up about 5 pounds of beef/deer jerky!
Any one that wants some great ceegars let me know!
have a great friggin day you azzhats![sarcasm]
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
I got ya bro give me a day or two and I will get it out.
carls7069
13 years ago

I got ya bro give me a day or two and I will get it out.

justinjoslin82 wrote:


yahoo!
I send you some stuff n stuff without the fluff de fluff!
carls7069
13 years ago
Forgot to add homemade preferred as I can do regular jerky here in town but trying to stay away from processed stuff.Will trade equal value of cigars for jerky.
Thanks for your time.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Check.with Akfireguy. I think he can get some wild game jerky from AK.
Confuzed
13 years ago
I just burned through a lb of deer jerky a day ago..All I have left is summer sausage and ground meat...This probably wouldn't travel well!!
csgamecock
13 years ago
Sent you a pm Carl
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I just burned through a lb of deer jerky a day ago..All I have left is summer sausage and ground meat...This probably wouldn't travel well!!

Confuzed wrote:






I also get Jalepeno and cheese smoked sausage every year...That stuff will make you slap somebody!
carls7069
13 years ago
Thanks. Guys
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Glad I investigated this further. I didn't know what the "Island South of Beef Jerky" was......
Confuzed
13 years ago
I make my own..from field to plate. Saves a lot of money and I enjoy the whole process.
crgcpro
13 years ago

I also get Jalepeno and cheese smoked sausage every year...That stuff will make you slap somebody!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Do you need anymore Jalapeno Cheese nuts to go with it?

🐴
csiegels
13 years ago
5lbs is a lot of jerky. Pace yourself.

I once pounded down about a pound over a 3 day golf trip ... locked up for three days after that.
Made for an uncomfortable plane ride home. ;)

grrrrr609
13 years ago
Omg thats funny
carls7069
13 years ago

5lbs is a lot of jerky. Pace yourself.

I once pounded down about a pound over a 3 day golf trip ... locked up for three days after that.
Made for an uncomfortable plane ride home. ;)

csiegels wrote:


Damn that's funny!
I plan on consuming it all at one time to get into the guinness book of world records! [sarcasm]
I keep it on hand at work so I'm not tempted by other goodies!
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
I just made 2lbs last night... Got a sweet and smokey flavor and BBQ Pit flavor... And its yummy!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Sent you a pm Carl

csgamecock wrote:



Carl, take full advantage of this offer.....GREAT JERKY!!! Got some in our NONV and it was gone in about 2 days....yum!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Do you need anymore Jalapeno Cheese nuts to go with it?

🐴

crgcpro wrote:






Don't start! LOL!

Those are great...Pistachios are even better!
tyyler82
13 years ago
FGM needs some nuts?
carls7069
13 years ago
If everybody attending the herf stopped in MS and bought some nuts, FGM would be set for the weekend! [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic