grrrrr609
13 years ago
Tomorrow is pipe day. Any pipers have anything special on hand they gonna burn a bowl of?

Ive got a sample of Penzance i think im gonna light.
plack
13 years ago
On that note I will have to buy myself a pipe. Any suggestions what to smoke for the first time for a pipe?
mikey1597
13 years ago
Would a bong count?



Wait a minute, what ya tradin?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

On that note I will have to buy myself a pipe. Any suggestions what to smoke for the first time for a pipe?

plack wrote:




What kind of pipe? Meers dont matter. A good briar u may wanna break it in with a burley, was recommended to me.

Both my peterson and nording are precharred so im just using peterson university flake which is a burley/virginia blend. I didnt care for the burley i picked up to season with.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Would a bong count?



Wait a minute, what ya tradin?

mikey1597 wrote:



Monkeys
Campage
13 years ago
My friend has been hounding me. I'll go get a pipe tomorrow. I think I'm off anyway.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

My friend has been hounding me. I'll go get a pipe tomorrow. I think I'm off anyway.

Campage wrote:



Mention monkeys and look who showed up rofl

Sweet more pipers for the forum
plack
13 years ago
I am straight going with my redneck side and going for the corn cob pipe to at least start with.

grrrrr609
13 years ago

I am straight going with my redneck side and going for the corn cob pipe to at least start with.

plack wrote:



I wouldnt worry about it then. Cobs are cheap and if u ruin it oh well. Find a baccy that u like the smell of and try it. My tastes are all over the map. Aromatics to non aromatics. Russ posted a couple good links over on the trades board lounge about pipes.
vrodrider
13 years ago

I am straight going with my redneck side and going for the corn cob pipe to at least start with.

plack wrote:



A cob is a great pipe to start or for seasond Pipe smokers
vrodrider
13 years ago
In honor of today i just fired up the first bowl in my new Stanwell pipe

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=PM-PSWNIK-Q&cat=247 
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
sutliff great outdoors. it's what i got in the sampler from ci.
carls7069
13 years ago

Would a bong count?



Wait a minute, what ya tradin?

mikey1597 wrote:


^^^^^LOL
chswrst726
13 years ago
I burned some Stokkebye (that's about the best stuff that I have), and I tried a small bowl of Sutliff and Sir Walter Raleigh. Gonna have some more French Vanilla Stokkebye after my evening cigar...Viaje C-4. Should be a good night.
edin508
13 years ago
Hey, Grrrr. Ordered my pipe from SF today. Go get yours!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Awesome. Thanx. Will do it tonight.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Esoterica Stonehaven outta my Peterson. This stuff ROCKS
Users browsing this topic