DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Out of the blue I get a MFR today from dkeage, trust me folks this is a good thing always! Inside:

Alaskan Baltic Porter!!!! NH
Deschutes The Stout!!! NH

Opus X!!
AF Hemi Classic Rosado!!
Ashton VSG!!
Diamond Crown Maximus No. 4!!
God of Fire 2005
unbanded toro sized stick that looks delicious!!

What an awesome package of goodness! I look forward to savoring each and every item included my Texan friend! I also am going to reuse this box to send return.......looks perfect for sending bombers. Anything you may have been looking for lately?

Cheers bro! 🍺 🍺 🍺
Campage
13 years ago
dkeage
13 years ago
Just a little sumptin Dan. The beer is The Stoic, a quad. It's got about 18 months age. The unbanded is a tat ELO. Thought it was a #2


Enjoy my "greenie" bro

🍺
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Kipp packs a wallop. =d>

DED
nnightmar
13 years ago
Dont hear from Kipp often these days but he still carries a big stick!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
^ yup got obliterated here recently.



Outstanding hit & BOTL!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Way to go my exWyomingite friend
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Just a little sumptin Dan. The beer is The Stoic, a quad. It's got about 18 months age. The unbanded is a tat ELO. Thought it was a #2


Enjoy my "greenie" bro

🍺

dkeage wrote:




I noticed that Stoic had some age on it, but apparently did not notice the ACTUAL name of the beer, lol. So, next question, should I let er age some more or is it ready to be consumed? I was hoping you'd say it was an ELO!!!

Thanks again!
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Kipp, have you had the DoubleJack from Firestone Walker brewing? Are you able to get Pliny? What type of beer do you enjoy most? I need answers bro!
dkeage
13 years ago

Kipp, have you had the DoubleJack from Firestone Walker brewing? Are you able to get Pliny? What type of beer do you enjoy most? I need answers bro!

DBIII wrote:


Dan. You owe me nothin
DBIII
  • DBIII
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic