Confuzed
13 years ago
I traded him a box of Mule Kicks and basically told him to just send whatever he wanted after we talked about a few different smokes...I wasn't being picky...Just send me whatever...He knows what I paid for the box and only had to send something comparable...Of course he goes overboard...AND put everything in a tupperware container (my wife called dibs on it and made me empty it out so she could add it to her collection..).


Inside the box:

2x RASS - love em'
3x PSD4 - love em'
AF Short Story - nh
2x Tramp Stamps - love em..was running low on these too!
Viaje Holiday Blend - nh
Viaje Satori - solid smoke
Viaje S&B - nh
2x Dirty Rats
UC Piggy - nh..always wanted one!
PAM exclusivo
Melanio - love em'




You went overboard on this one, Pro! Very much appreciated. I'll be bringing some of these to St. Louis with me. Thanks a ton, P!
crgcpro
13 years ago
Thanks for the trade. I think it's a WOAM instead of a SS but I could have put an SS in there.

I hope you enjoy them.

Pro
Campage
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
Dayum! Pro nice! =d> =d> =d>
crgcpro
13 years ago
Do you think Wapper is bunkered in enough for his yet?
Confuzed
13 years ago

Thanks for the trade. I think it's a WOAM instead of a SS but I could have put an SS in there.

I hope you enjoy them.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



It said SS on the cello. I've never had either so its good to me either way! I'll definitely enjoy all of them.














You didn't have to hit me so dang hard, though!!! Geez... [ram27bat]








Also..you did put CO on the label. lol.
Confuzed
13 years ago

Do you think Wapper is bunkered in enough for his yet?

crgcpro wrote:




Not if it was like this-
crgcpro
13 years ago
At least the USPS was smarter than me for a change! I"m glad they made it safe.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Never had a WOAM 🤔 😞
Confuzed
13 years ago
I really don't think so.. I save my bands.. I thought I had but I didn't find a band (band wouldnt help much in this case anyway) or cello with retail sticker so I'm assuming I haven't. I told a buddy I had the other day but I'm thinking that was a BS now..or God knows what at this point.. I'm excited to burn this SS though.. Perfect size for a lunch break smoke.
wapper2011
13 years ago

Do you think Wapper is bunkered in enough for his yet?

crgcpro wrote:




I have my athletic cup firmly secured
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Make sure you got that Cubs helmet on too.................
Users browsing this topic