banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
So I get a package from Mikey, enclosed was a letter stating that FGM (old **** chit stirrer) had narced me out.

Enclosed were 5 cigars that I've never had.

Quesada Octoberfest
2 Viaje
Illusion Epernay
Illusion 88

I look forward to burning these.

Thanks again, Mikey.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

So I get a package from Mikey, enclosed was a letter stating that FGM (old **** chit stirrer) had narced me out.

Enclosed were 5 cigars that I've never had.

Quesada Octoberfest
2 Viaje
Illusion Epernay
Illusion 88

I look forward to burning these.

Thanks again, Mikey.

banderl wrote:








I had NOTHING to do with this!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
the 🌫 on 🌫 hits continue

=d> =d> =d>
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I had NOTHING to do with this!

fishinguitarman wrote:




:^o
mikey1597
13 years ago
Enjoy the smokes!

banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I will, thanks again.
mikey1597
13 years ago
One of the Viaje was a 50/50 Red but the 🌫 in me cant remember what the other was............





Wait a minute.............. was it a fat one with a white label on it?
banderl
  • banderl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

One of the Viaje was a 50/50 Red but the 🌫 in me cant remember what the other was............





Wait a minute.............. was it a fat one with a white label on it?

mikey1597 wrote:


One Red, white, gold.
One white, green, gold with a gold ribbon on the foot.
Looks like both are toros.
05busa
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic