Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Looking for a 5er if anyone has some they would be willing to trade for.
Shoot me a PM I'm pretty confident we can work out an even trade
Thanks
Scott
ZRX1200
13 years ago
They're o.k.
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Look your the Azzhat that has sent me the only two iv ever had and I loved them both! So I think they are freaking amazing
bdrizzle
13 years ago
They are the 6th best boli. Your should ISO the other 5 first.
bdrizzle
13 years ago
Z never sent me any Bolis. ****
ZRX1200
13 years ago
^ Lancaster got my last 2 GMs.

I like other vitolas better too, but GMs are better than any Tatuaje currently made.
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^^ Stir, stir, stir.
nnightmar
13 years ago
So what are the top 5?
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^Well, I like Boli pc's a lot, how bout you?
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

^^^Well, I like Boli pc's a lot, how bout you?

DBIII wrote:


Gold medal
Guido099
13 years ago
If BigKerm were around I bet he could help you out...
Campage
13 years ago
I got one in PIB from CBD and one from PC. Both were great.
The best bolivar I've ever had was one I just got from mikey the other day. 07 somethin or other
knokmdwn
13 years ago

They are the 6th best boli. Your should ISO the other 5 first.

bdrizzle wrote:





Actually I would say the 4th best IMHO.

1 Belicosos Finos
2 Coronas Gigantes
3 Petit Coronas



Nancy- they come in a box of 10......so you are asking for a half a box......just fyi.
duwan
13 years ago
I'm yer huckleberry.

Not my favorite cigar by far.

I think I have an unopened box. I'm sure have at least 5.

I'll look when I get home and send a pm.
bdrizzle
13 years ago

Actually I would say the 4th best IMHO.

1 Belicosos Finos
2 Coronas Gigantes
3 Petit Coronas



Nancy- they come in a box of 10......so you are asking for a half a box......just fyi.

knokmdwn wrote:




Top 6 Bolis
1 Corona Gigantes
2 Royal Corona
3 Belicosos Finos
4 Petite Corona
5 Coronas Junior
6 Gold Medal
Nicar
13 years ago
Aren't they gonna stop making them?
critter2
13 years ago
duwan is lurking, speak up
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Royal coronas on sale......
cacman
13 years ago

Royal coronas on sale......

ZRX1200 wrote:


"Out Of Stock"

Like the Belicoso Fino better.
GM's are less than hundred???
duwan
13 years ago

duwan is lurking, speak up

critter2 wrote:




I done did. See post 14.
Users browsing this topic