kpacedo
  • kpacedo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
If you like cigars, please PM me. Thanks.

Kimon
dkeage
13 years ago

If you like cigars, please PM me. Thanks.

Kimon

kpacedo wrote:




Another Headdy Topper ISO?.?

🍺
Campage
13 years ago
I no live in Vermont... 😞
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Is Pete Johnson selling LE beer now?


wtf is going on here.....
edin508
13 years ago
MA here, bit of a ride north for me. But the motorcycling in VT is awesome! Need summer, NOW!
kpacedo
  • kpacedo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Another Headdy Topper ISO?.?

🍺

dkeage wrote:



Kipp,

Am I late too the party over here? Crap.

How you been?
BDS12
13 years ago
Asking guys in vermont if they like cigars...hmmm...what kinda forum is this.lol
dkeage
13 years ago

Kipp,

Am I late too the party over here? Crap.

How you been?

kpacedo wrote:




Hey Kimon. Doing OK. Have had some family issues lately, but hangin in there

Not sure if you are too late. Just seen someone else iso with no luck.

🍺
Users browsing this topic