mikey1597
13 years ago
Well at least I'm gunna. Illinichaser sent a bottle of Junior Johnson Midnight Moon. Yep gunna pop this open at the FnH Thursday night. Bob was worried this might not make it so he sent body guards with it.

601 Blue Box Press,,,,, ya boy
Wynwood,,,,,,,,,,nh
Fuente Special Selection,,,,,,,,yummy!
an unbanded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my guess,,,,,DD
Anejo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Jeremy, I might have to re-evaluate that box headed your way.



THANKS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PS, Raymond you cant have any, all you'll do is pass out before dark.
banderl
13 years ago

Well at least I'm gunna. Banderl sent a bottle of Junior Johnson Midnight Moon. Yep gunna pop this open at the FnH Thursday night. Bob was worried this might not make it so he sent body guards with it.

601 Blue Box Press,,,,, ya boy
Wynwood,,,,,,,,,,nh
Fuente Special Selection,,,,,,,,yummy!
an unbanded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my guess,,,,,DD
Anejo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Bob, I might have to re-evaluate that box headed your way.



THANKS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PS, Raymond you cant have any, all you'll do is pass out before dark.

mikey1597 wrote:




I didn't send that.
That sounds like an FGM hit.
I did send you a little something else.
moonman
13 years ago
Lucky Dog! I been wantin' to git my shaky hands on some shine.

N Joy!🌫
DBIII
13 years ago
I'm getting drunk too!


Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Shine!
cacman
13 years ago

I'm getting drunk too!


Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Shine!

DBIII wrote:


where's mine???
engletl
13 years ago

where's mine???

cacman wrote:


+1
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^your both welcome to swing by, I'll pour some Popcorn Suttons.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Nice job!

The midnight moonshine is good but that other crap they sell at Walmart is worthless.

Enjoy!
illinichaser
13 years ago
🤦 🤦


🌫 🌫

😂😂😂😂😂



and yeah the unbanded is a Donkey Dropping=p~
Guido099
13 years ago
=d> nice Jeremy!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Fixed it,,,,, So Sorry Jeremy....Been a LONG week!

Goin to the local with TJ to relax.
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^Tell him I want my freakin Tshirt!
mikey1597
13 years ago

^^^Tell him I want my freakin Tshirt!

DBIII wrote:




Yes Sir!
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Nice job!

The midnight moonshine is good but that other crap they sell at Walmart is worthless.

Enjoy!

Confuzed wrote:





who buys shine at the liquor store?
mikey1597
13 years ago
You mean you can get liquor not from a liquor store? No Way
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Kaboomed the Ol man..............
Users browsing this topic