illinichaser
13 years ago
Well, Mikey answered the call for some Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce, and done did blew up my porch. [ram27bat]

Along with 2 bottles of the BBQ Sauce, he included:

Orange Crush ice cream topping
A&W root beer ice cream topping
a six pack of the imperial sugar Dr. Pepper(I've wanted to try this, but my wife has already laid claim to it)

And just make sure Everything was paired up nicely, he included a great 5'er

LP T52 - one of my favorites
Tatuaje Reserva SW - NH
WOAM- always excellent
Viaje stuffed turkey - yummy
and one unbanded torpedo- gonna need help with this one.


A great selection and massive hit.


Thanks MIke!!=d> =d> =d> =d>
blueboy
13 years ago
=d> =d>

Well done! Gotta watch that Mikey, he tends to start wars!!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Nice job, Mikey!!
delta1
13 years ago
Wooowee, that's some good momma slapping BBQ sauce!!!
DCLover
13 years ago

and done did blew up my porch

illinichaser wrote:



Looks like you're fitting in here in the south just fine, Jeremy!
mikey1597
13 years ago
That was nuttin compared to what you did. You tell your wifey to give up one of those bottles of DP. I don't think it pairs well with any cigar but it goes way good with ice cream.

The unbanded is a Johnny O from a couple of years ago, it's a pretty good smoke.


Enjoy Brutha!
illinichaser
13 years ago

Looks like you're fitting in here in the south just fine, Jeremy!

DCLover wrote:




😂

I try...

I try. . .
illinichaser
13 years ago

That was nuttin compared to what you did. You tell your wifey to give up one of those bottles of DP. I don't think it pairs well with any cigar but it goes way good with ice cream.

The unbanded is a Johnny O from a couple of years ago, it's a pretty good smoke.


Enjoy Brutha!

mikey1597 wrote:




I did take one. Its damn good. BUt she can have the rest if it makes her happy(if ya know what I mean. . . )



Oh and in the little bottles is perfect, as I collect different bottles and this will go nicely with my collection.🇨🇮


Thanks again brother.
duwan
13 years ago

Well, Mikey answered the call for some Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce, and done did blew up my porch. [ram27bat]

illinichaser wrote:




I'm fairly certain "done did blew up my porch" ain't proper English.
illinichaser
13 years ago

I'm fairly certain "done did blew up my porch" ain't proper English.

duwan wrote:




My bad, I think it should have been "done did blowed up my porch". . .
mikey1597
13 years ago

I'm fairly certain "done did blew up my porch" ain't proper English.

duwan wrote:




It be down herea.
duwan
13 years ago

My bad, I think it should have been "done did blowed up my porch". . .

illinichaser wrote:





Yeah, that's a lot gooder.
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Damnnn fine job Mikey!
nnightmar
13 years ago
So Jeremy when are you firing up the grill?
illinichaser
13 years ago
boston butt went on about an hour ago. Gonna smoke it all night!!!
illinichaser
13 years ago
Are you old enough to remember the "dreamcicle" I am. And the Orange crush topping on vanilla ice cream tasted just like it. . .
hank56
13 years ago
I thought they were "Creamcicle" at least thats what we called em.
muhren
13 years ago


a six pack of the imperial sugar Dr. Pepper(I've wanted to try this, but my wife has already laid claim to it)

illinichaser wrote:



Nice hit but do NOT allow the Dr. Pepper to be stolen. It is a sure treasure!

M
Users browsing this topic