TimFusco
13 years ago
Rut-to and I agreed to a 5-er trade so I sent him some of "everyday" smokes...an Obsidian, some MoW stuff, and a really well-aged Gurkha Black Dragon. Today I get a package in from him today and there are 4 big sticks none of which I have ever tried as well as a 5-er of 601 LaBomba Napalm with a note "Sorry you missed the Free Fall." He read my thread where I lamented my lack of attention to the auction.

Fricking Awesome trade...and I feel I have under performed.

Richard, I will trade with you any day! Thanks Brother.

Tim

Rut-Ro!
13 years ago

Rut-to and I agreed to a 5-er trade so I sent him some of "everyday" smokes...an Obsidian, some MoW stuff, and a really well-aged Gurkha Black Dragon. Today I get a package in from him today and there are 4 big sticks none of which I have ever tried as well as a 5-er of 601 LaBomba Napalm with a note "Sorry you missed the Free Fall." He read my thread where I lamented my lack of attention to the auction.

Fricking Awesome trade...and I feel I have under performed.

Richard, I will trade with you any day! Thanks Brother.

Tim

TimFusco wrote:




Tim,

HAHA! NO WORRIES! You did good......I am glad to make your day brother.......enjoy those LaBomba's....

I am smoking the dragon tomorrow!

now you know to expect the unexpected! 🍺
TimFusco
13 years ago
I am enjoying a La Bomba right now...probably should let them age, but I had to try one. Damn fine stick!

🇨🇮
Rut-Ro!
13 years ago
Yes. A good ideal to let them rest for a few months. Also good to try one now and you will have something to compare it to and appreciate how they get better.
Users browsing this topic