zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Will update as I receive them:

TomPRep got your today and WOW!=d>

Tat Fausto, Baitfish, My Father LB, 601 Blue Maduro, Ramon Bueso Genesis, Ave Maria, La Herencia Cubana CORE

Have only had the Tat and the Baitfish so looking forward to trying the others! Thanks a ton man.
TomPRep
13 years ago
Enjoy my friend!
Campage
13 years ago
All are good!
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Received another today and WOW again!

Big Craig hit me big time today. Here is the damage:

San Cristobal Elegancia
Punch Gran Puro
Camacho Corojo Limited 08/22
Espinosa Y Ortega Murcielago
Fuente Signature I believe?

I have not had any of these and looking forward to trying them all! Thanks a lot Craig!
LetsRock
13 years ago
Easy Craig...save the good stuff for beerfest in Atlantic City
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
When are you guys comin to AC?
LetsRock
13 years ago
April 5 -7 ...beerfest
csiegels
13 years ago
Only have good stuff Ron. Plenty for AC. Stop by on your lunch hour sometime for a smoke.
jwweod
13 years ago
just got my payment in the mail well two payments...hate your face. ;)
9405503699300341468735
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got them today, jwweod. Thanks a ton and here is the list:

Man O War
Gurkha Widow Maker
5Vegas A
Oliveros King Havano Black Knight
Couple NUBS
Diesel Shorty
Short STory
Gran Habano #3
MUWAT
Graycliff Avelino 80th

Awesome smokes and a ton I havent had. Thanks again!
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Also got Bobby's:

Black Pearl
Torano Noventa 90
Park Avenue 44
Gran Habano 2002
Wynwood
Diamondback

Only had the Gran Habano out of that mix so thanks a ton for the new smokes!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Now that I know those count as a "decent fiver" I'll be set.. I got dozens of those! [sarcasm]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Now that I know those count as a "decent fiver" I'll be set.. I got dozens of those! [sarcasm]

Confuzed wrote:



Who you cracking on?
Users browsing this topic