Confuzed
13 years ago
On my phone and posted in the wrong forum.. Nevertheless..it's good. I'm going to copy it over in general so we can let it die here.



But yes....she is for trade. I'm willing to deal..
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
Can she cook?
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
How much for the little girls?
t33bone
13 years ago
Post pic before my offer hits the table.
Confuzed
13 years ago
She can't cook and if I thought pics would help me, I'd post them..This is a blind trade, guys. I'm willing to deal.
Confuzed
13 years ago
DMV..no children here. Everything is legal..
daveincincy
13 years ago
Well if she can't cook can she cut grass and spread mulch?
Confuzed
13 years ago
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
This is done. Thanks TIGER..
moonman
13 years ago
Thanks, but my wife is GOLD! 😇
Confuzed
13 years ago
You're just saying that because you'll get more in trade by the ounce...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

She can't cook and if I thought pics would help me, I'd post them..This is a blind trade, guys. I'm willing to deal.

Confuzed wrote:






What about the sex?
Confuzed
13 years ago
What sex? Where?!
delta1
13 years ago
Hey Bro, the general is looking to trade...
yardobeef
13 years ago

What about the sex?

fishinguitarman wrote:



Wife, not girlfriend.
Users browsing this topic