Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Iv got two humidors for trade that I don't have room for anymore since I'm moving.
1 is a 20 ct Perdomo Basic
http://www.perdomo.net/perdomohumidors.html 
And the other is a 50 ct cherry Glasstop
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=120506676485 

* both need to go to the same home to save me on shipping. PM if interested, I'm open to suggestions. Value is lets say $80 or so.
* Also you can PM me with your email and I'll send you pics of the actual humidors. Both are in good condition, only flaw is the 50ct had a custom engraved name plate on it and when I removed it, it removed the finish. You can purchase a new name plate to cover it, put a sticker or whatever to cover it.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
That perdomo one is pretty slick...
But i already have too many humis....

](*,) 😣 😣
carls7069
13 years ago
Hey Brother Scott!
Hope you and family are doing well and hanging in there!
God Bless
Users browsing this topic