Bombdawgy
13 years ago
So I make a comment on a thread asking "what we trading" and TimFusco jumps into the conversation... Long story short we agree on a Blind Fiver. It's been awhile that I had engaged in a trade or a Blind Fiver for that matter so what the h-e-ll... This BOTL hits me with the following:

Man O' War Virtue - It's been awhile, great smoke, one of my favs
Gurka Widowmaker - Not Had
Ave Maria - It's been awhile, I have been needing to revisit this one
Macanudo - Another one I have not had in a bit, great smoke, cant go wrong with a Mac
My Father - This is one of my favs, I try to keep these on a regular rotation

plus+++

2x ACID Deep Dish - Not Had, Been wanting to try these as I have heard good things

So TimFusco now its my turn HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...and you sir should probably duck "just saying":-" Thanks for the smokes brother I enjoyed our trade and look forward to firing-up all these bad boyz in the very near future. Oh and I noticed that you cant count like the rest of the Fogs & Azzhats in this crazy asylum...[-x
engletl
13 years ago
Weren't you "trained" by hombre?

TimFusco...nice knowin ya...LOL
TimFusco
13 years ago
Do you know how hard it is to count when you are bagging, boxing, taping, etc.???? 🤦

Just want you to enjoy, brother. I may not have the stash that some here have, but I like to share what I do have. Heck, just dropped almost 50 stick in an Afghan bomb to my wife's cousin...plus a Herf-a-Dor, cutter, matches. This is what its all about...spreading the joy.

The Widowmaker and Ave don't get a lot of love, but I like gin and gin can kill the enjoyment of a good cigar. The Ave's go really well with gin and tonic. The Widowmakers are great coffee smokes...I like them with a good Italian Roast.

The ACIDS are just....fun.

I respectfully await your abuse. 😰
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

I just cleaned out my two humis...am down to about 40 sticks total. LOL! Tim

TimFusco wrote:



Tim's LOW!!!! he just sent ^ to me in an unrelated PM.

Get him bombdawgy! EOD style!
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Baaahaaahaaa... Its going out today! That should be plenty of time for him to reinforce his mailbox, but thats not gonna matter lol!

BOOOOOMMMMMM....
leftyposthole
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Heads Up!

9505 5104 7110 3060 4254 15
TimFusco
13 years ago
Wha??? Who??? I hear this strange whistling in the distance....
DCLover
13 years ago
If it was a blind fiver trade, wouldn't you have sent before ya got his?
TimFusco
13 years ago
Being the noob, I offered up my end of the trade first. It seemed appropriate....

And too be accurate...the count is 46 sticks including my ACIDS.
Users browsing this topic