Advojp
  • Advojp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I came across several 5er's of Donkey Droppings and Delta wanted a couple. So, we agreed to a trade.

Got his end today. Everything we agreed upon, and more! 10 DD's from me for:

4x AB Black Market - I am low and this really helps - a favorite!!!
3x Perdomo Lot 23 - again, low, no more. Have not had this vitola so even a bigger bonus.
3x AF Chateau -- Love the chateau!
Hitchhikers:
AF Short Story Maddie!!!!
and an AF I'm not familiar with. Is it a Don Carlos?

Thanks, Al. This worked perfectly. Got you some NH's and a little HTF and you helped me restock some needed sticks!

🍺 Cheers!

JP
leftyposthole
13 years ago
good one fellas
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
donkey droppings is such a funny name
Confuzed
13 years ago
Pretty tasty smoke, though. Nice trade.
delta1
13 years ago
Thank you, and you're welcome, Advojp. The other cigar is a Don Carlos. Good eye.
TimFusco
13 years ago
Indeed...AB Black Markets are good...one of my top 5
Users browsing this topic