illinichaser
13 years ago
Im bored and drinking. . . .


who wants to play? ? ?



🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
What time? I do but i wont be home till around 10
LetsRock
13 years ago
Id love too but out to dinner tonight
illinichaser
13 years ago
10's a little late, but if there's interest, I can make it work. . .
jwweod
13 years ago
yup...just let me know. whatever time is good. wife has a "headace" so i got no plans tonight.
critter2
13 years ago
i'm in and that azzhat duwan is lurking so..............it's friday duon


Philly Jack
13 years ago
sounds interesting what time
duwan
13 years ago
I would live to but can't tonight.

How bout Saturday night?

duwan
13 years ago

i'm in and that azzhat duwan is lurking so..............it's friday duon


critter2 wrote:




I could on most Fridays but today is month-ending which means I have to get up at 4 am and go do inventory. If it weren't for that I would live to play.

I am free tomorrow if anyone would like to get up a game.
jwweod
13 years ago

I could on most Fridays but today is month-ending which means I have to get up at 4 am and go do inventory. If it weren't for that I would live to play.

I am free tomorrow if anyone would like to get up a game.

duwan wrote:



EXCUSES EXCUSES
duwan
13 years ago

EXCUSES EXCUSES

jwweod wrote:




No excuses just fact. Even though I hate it. I been wishing someone would start a weekend game.
illinichaser
13 years ago

sounds interesting what time

Philly Jack wrote:



Thinking 10pm eastern start, if enough are interested. PM me your email addy and I'll send ya some directions.
critter2
13 years ago
hurry up and drink some more jeremy, times a wasting
blueboy
13 years ago
Not played in a while could be in!
Confuzed
13 years ago
The one night I don't have my laptop with me...great..
DCLover
13 years ago
Another vote for Saturday here.
illinichaser
13 years ago
lobby open


Saturday night is always a possibility, depending on how tonight goes. . .
illinichaser
13 years ago
if you didn't get an email, its cause I don' have you in may address book, or cause I don't like you. you decide which. . .
illinichaser
13 years ago
hurry home Grrr. we are waiting on you. . .
Users browsing this topic