edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
March- Akfireguy Go get em!



Bus driver please!
Russ622
13 years ago
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Figured Busa has other things on the mind right about now that he needs to tend to.
Now, go get em!





January- Busa
February- IGOPS
March- Akfireguy
April- Oscar
May- crgcpro
June- Russ622
July- NJ Navy Chief
August- Ringsize
September- BDS12
October- Edin
November- youngra
December- grrrr609
05busa
13 years ago
Thanks Bro






Keel Kenny
lgops
13 years ago
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr somebody pm me his addy.

Dang blasted wife threw the box away. women.........are the best.
05busa
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
Need addy! What does da Prick like?
crgcpro
13 years ago
He likes Camacho SLR Maddies if you have any. I can send you the addy.
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
So AK, what is the temp up there?
ringsize
13 years ago
Will be needing that addy as well and a likes list
lgops
13 years ago
List? List? We don't need no stinkin lists!
akfireguy
13 years ago
It is about 30 here right now. I will get a list up in a couple of hours.


Ken
akfireguy
13 years ago
Lets make this easy. Strong cigars, dark cigars, your favorite cigar, anything new.


I am not very picky.

Also it would be cool to get a t-shirt size XL from your local B&M because I don't have any up here.


Ken
lgops
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
this should be fun
BDS12
13 years ago
Ha, Finally gonna get that Addy......anyone???
05busa
13 years ago
I gav it out already
ringsize
13 years ago
I did not rec a pm w addy details.
05busa
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
Busa be slackin... PRICK
Users browsing this topic