illinichaser
13 years ago
what say you?


What time is a good time to start? I'd like an earlier start, say 8pm. . .





































#-o
critter2
13 years ago
me and duon are in
duwan
13 years ago
I will play.

Probably go out for some dinner at some point. 8 may be a bit tight, but I can prolly make it.
duwan
13 years ago

me and duon are in

critter2 wrote:




Oh dear Lord.

Carl, we could save a little time and trouble, ya know.

Just go ahead and send me a 5-er and we'll skip playing and watch tv instead.

You know that's how it's gonna end up anyhow.
critter2
13 years ago
well wait a minute, i did read the book
LetsRock
13 years ago
We are having some friends over tonight so 8 will be too early for me...
illinichaser
13 years ago

We are having some friends over tonight so 8 will be too early for me...

LetsRock wrote:


if 8 is to early we can do 9. . .


Just let me know what time works for everyone
rfenst
13 years ago
Seing as I have no life today, I may be able to play. Anytime is fine. Just let me know
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Im out. Have to work tonight.
duwan
13 years ago
I'm gonna be tight.

May need 830.
Confuzed
13 years ago
I think I'm in. Just got home so we'll see how it plays out. Later is better for me too.
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
What kind of degenerates play online poker for cigars 3 times in one week?!













Make sure to send me the email... If I'm around I'll definitely be in...
TomPRep
13 years ago
I may be in. 9 would be better for me I believe. Going down to clean my beer room and do some kegging so i can start brewing again. As long as I don't get too engulfed in that, I'll be there.
TomPRep
13 years ago
Oh how were the connections last night? better the Wednesday??
critter2
13 years ago
illini doesn't watch porn like craig. connection was good
csiegels
13 years ago

illini doesn't watch porn like craig. connection was good

critter2 wrote:



Was worth it!
csiegels
13 years ago
BTW ... would love to, but no can play tonight, going out with friends.
Confuzed
13 years ago
skarpachi
13 years ago
if you shoot for 9 I'm in. Taking my ladies out to dinner tonight.
illinichaser
13 years ago
popular vote has it at 9pm eastern start. . .


Users browsing this topic