carpenter69
13 years ago
Anybody have any Viaje 5th anniversary. I have stuff of equal value and more to trade. Just lookin' for a couple of sticks. Thanks
Campage
13 years ago
nnightmar
13 years ago
^ I hear Midol help with that...
t33bone
13 years ago

^ I hear Midol help with that...

nnightmar wrote:


LOL

That's the word around that it will.
Campage
13 years ago
Lortab and Percocet help. Midol sucks.
Campage
13 years ago
Damn it BJ! Why do you have to be rude to me this time of the month??? You know I get self conscious, I'm bloated and barly fit into my skinny jeans right now. Ugh!! I just want to curl up in my snuggie with a good book, some Hagen daz ice cream and some Oprah re runs playing in the back ground. Is that too much to ask!?
nnightmar
13 years ago
Rude? I was just giving you a tip from my wife since you volunteered you were having the monthly visit from Aunt Flo...
leftyposthole
13 years ago
carpenter don't pay any attention to these azzhats, women have the best drugs,......................................... midol works great
carpenter69
13 years ago
3-10mg Percocet and 4 tall boy bud cans is a nice night.
Campage
13 years ago
Lucky Bazturd.

I didn't make it to the local today. Had to patch my tire and change my oil as well as some other stuff. But I'm posative they have a basic and a half left so I can pick up the few you need. I've never had one. Haven't heard anything good on them to be honest.
Campage
13 years ago
And I'm stuck with just xannies and beer. 😞
carpenter69
13 years ago
At least you'll sleep great.
Users browsing this topic