TimFusco
13 years ago
So, the mail woman knocks on my door and has two boxes for me…one is in a clear garbage bag. I ask her what’s with the bag and she says someone tried to ship some kind of frozen seafood and it melted and leaked all over my box. Ewww….

I open the “fishy” box from BombDawgy and there is a black cigar box and a chess set with playing cards…both smelling of fish (reminded me of my ex). Gonna try to get the smell out of those. The sticks inside included:

Free Cuba
Montecristo Robusto Grande
MoW Puro Authentico
Anarchy (I think)
Nub
La Herencia Cubana
Asylum 13
Mystery Stick (no band)
LP Papas Fritas
Something with a skull & crossbones

Wicked hit!!!!!! But we are not done yet! DBush also slapped me hard.

Drew Estate Natural
La Cuna
Macanudo Cru Royal
Padron
Padilla Capa Maduro
Joya Del Ray
Aging Room M356
Don Diego
La Perla Habana
Punch Rare Corojo

Two wicked hits in one day. Fricking awesome guys. You outdid yourself.

Thank you!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Nice so whatcha smoking first?
TimFusco
13 years ago
So much interesting stuff...I don't know. The Asylum looks interesting, but then there is the Padron..never had one. I am like a (fat) kid in the candy store!
mikey1597
13 years ago
TimFusco
13 years ago
Whatever it was, there was copius amounts of liquid...brownish. It was all over the box and actaully soaked through to the stuff inside.
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
A lotta nice choices can never go wrong with padron m356 is real nice too, I've had the tat apocolypse but not anarchy
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
OMG... Are the smokes safe? Am I gonna have to go postal on someone?

My first trade in a year goes sour? Hmmm, this is disturbing news...
TimFusco
13 years ago
Dawgy...sticks are safe. You packed them well. The two wooden items have some stink but they are in the garage...gonna air them out.

The trade did not go sour. This is in no way, shape, or form your fault. In fact, you went above and beyond. You, sir, are golden...no fishy stink on you.
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Awesome...thanks for the update! Great trade! The unbanded is a Cusano factory overrun. Its a great every day stick my father showed me. Let me know what you think of the Tat Anarchy and the Viaje Skull & Bones! Enjoy and take care!
t33bone
13 years ago
greatly done here u 2.
TimFusco
13 years ago

greatly done here u 2.

t33bone wrote:



I am trying to be a good noob. 😇
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i tried to be a good n00b but it's not working out. they think im a chit stirrer [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
TimFusco
13 years ago
I use to be one...but I seem to be mellowing in my old age...
Users browsing this topic