tonyt722
13 years ago
Since it seems I am the March target [ram27bat] Got home from work today and found a package from youngra that was direct shipped from cbid

Oliva V Sampler

Richard this is one of my favorite cigars so I thank you very much for the awesome gift since I just smoked the last cigar from my sampler recently



Y'all still suck though [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Enjoy it PRICK.

I had a smile on my face naming you this month.

Deal with it PUNK.

TIGER
tonyt722
13 years ago
Oh im sure you did ya fuqstick

🍺
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Oh shït it's you????


Guess I gotta buy some nubs.
youngra
13 years ago
I was grinnin when I saw these in one of your threads and decided it was a good choice for the HOTM! Enjoy every one of 'em.
tonyt722
13 years ago

I was grinnin when I saw these in one of your threads and decided it was a good choice for the HOTM! Enjoy every one of 'em.

youngra wrote:


I was grinnin too when I opened the box, and I will enjoy every one of them for sure. Thanks again bro
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
YEAH!!!

Spread that shyt.


TIGER
tonyt722
13 years ago

YEAH!!!

Spread that shyt.


TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


Whoa...easy Tiger
engletl
13 years ago
Good to see the "prick" get hit...maybe someone will send him a moomoo dress
tonyt722
13 years ago
Got a package from LetsRock today...thought this noob only had dog rockets? 😰

Cuba Libre One
Undercrown Gran Toro
MUWAT
JdN Antonio Dark Corojo
Ambos Mundos Habano
MOW

Ron...thank you very much for the awesome smokes, all of them will be enjoyed
youngra
13 years ago

Got a package from LetsRock today...thought this noob only had dog rockets? 😰

Cuba Libre One
Undercrown Gran Toro
MUWAT
JdN Antonio Dark Corojo
Ambos Mundos Habano
MOW

Ron...thank you very much for the awesome smokes, all of them will be enjoyed

tonyt722 wrote:



Nice hit Ron!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Smelly Bastid.

TIGER
LetsRock
13 years ago

Got a package from LetsRock today...thought this noob only had dog rockets? 😰

Cuba Libre One
Undercrown Gran Toro
MUWAT
JdN Antonio Dark Corojo
Ambos Mundos Habano
MOW

Ron...thank you very much for the awesome smokes, all of them will be enjoyed

tonyt722 wrote:



My pleasure.....enjoy!!!!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Here you go PRICK

9405503699300348278856

TIGER
tonyt722
13 years ago
Suck it Tiger!

Just got in from a long ass day at work and there was a package from jnichols waiting for me. 10 outstanding smokes with a few in there I have never tried. I will update with a list tomorrow but thank you very much for a damn fine selection of cigars. Now off to bed so I can get up for work in the morning

EDIT: The list

JdN Dark Corojo
Herrera Esteli-NH or heard of
LP9-hell yeah
Undercrown-a staple
LFD Cameroon Cabinet-love me some LFD's
MUWAT
Oliva V
MB3-havent had one in a while, great smoke
Camacho Corojo 10th
HCS-NH or heard of

Very fine selection of smokes right there.
jnichols
13 years ago
Whew.. thought it got lost there for a while. Should have been there Thursday!
tonyt722
13 years ago

Whew.. thought it got lost there for a while. Should have been there Thursday!

jnichols wrote:


Gotta love the USPS lol. Everything arrived in great condition. I thank you again and with Tiger sending out a package the HOTM is over. You guys are awesome thank you very much
youngra
13 years ago

Gotta love the USPS lol. Everything arrived in great condition. I thank you again and with Tiger sending out a package the HOTM is over. You guys are awesome thank you very much

tonyt722 wrote:



hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:-k 🤔 🤔 🤔

Thought it lasted all month long................................

Just sayin..........................

🇨🇮
jnichols
13 years ago
The month is just getting started i would think!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Slap this bytch.

TIGER
Users browsing this topic