dubleuhb
13 years ago
Anyhoo, Stingray was ISO a few HTF's and I helped him out. Had a package land for payback today and well....you be the judge.

Viaje F&F
Viaje Candy Cane
AF BTL
AF Signature Maduro =p~
LP L40
Tat Face
Tat RC 184
Illusione Singular, not sure which
Padilla 1932, Toro

Incredible hit Ben, I'm a bit humbled to say the least. =d>

🇨🇮
mikey1597
13 years ago
This judge says.............................SAWEET!

You musta helped him with some hellish HTF's
harleyd31
13 years ago
Very well done!! Nice smack on Dub!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Great job Bill should get hit more often. Speaking of you in the new place yet?
leftyposthole
13 years ago
two good bros.
z6joker9
13 years ago
Don't sleep on that guy- he packs quite a punch.
cacman
13 years ago

Don't sleep on that guy- he packs quite a punch.

z6joker9 wrote:


Normally I don't sleep on ANY guy.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Normally I don't sleep on ANY guy.

cacman wrote:


Not that there is anything wrong with that...8-[
DBIII
13 years ago
Nice, I like seeing DUB get some of his own medicine now and then.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Easy there^^^^Your almost due.
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^[ram27bat]


I'm not due for anything, except maybe to bomb yer azz!
stingray
13 years ago
Glad they made it safe. Thanks again for the smokes you sent me. Had been on the hunt for those a while. The Singulare is a 2012 maduro. Thanks Again!!!



Now bomb DBIII🇨🇮
cacman
13 years ago

Now bomb DBIII 🇨🇮

stingray wrote:


Good idea!!!
DBIII
13 years ago
Just noticed this^^^ I have both of yer addy's too.........................jus sayin.
paulkeck
13 years ago

Normally I don't sleep on ANY guy.

cacman wrote:



so what your saying is there is a rare occasion lol
carls7069
13 years ago
Nice hit =d> =d> [ram27bat]
Taps86
13 years ago
Damn. I had ordered Viaje Holiday Candy Cane and just got the email saying they are back-ordered and no timetable was given. FML
Users browsing this topic