bharper805
13 years ago
Who has this and who wants to trade? Simply put my B & M doesn't have them, and I don't want a whole box, just 1 or 2 to try and don't want to pay over MSRP and then shipping to get them. Ask for something you want, be reasonable and if I have it I will send same day to you.
05busa
13 years ago
They do look interesting.....especially for the bar crawls this weekend and next
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Well, you're going to be paying to ship the trade anyways, Google search, there is one famously known website that has them for not much more than i paid at my local.
kcramer
13 years ago
I have a box...pm me with trade ideas.
schusler
13 years ago
came across an email in my junk folder offering a box for 125 shipped with a free lighter from CI's basstard sister site... anyone found them cheaper?
Users browsing this topic