grrrrr609
13 years ago
So JP picked me up off a gifted PIB and smacked me with some awesome smokes

PAM 64!!!!!!!!!! YES
Berger Argenti Entubar - love these
Warlock - NH (bought one but gifted it)
Comacho 8/22 - love these
Oliva V Madura - What year is this one from? I should know this love these

and a tat havana and avo as a couple of hitchhikers.

Thanx! greatly appreciated.
jnichols
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
good job JP!
Taps86
13 years ago

So JP picked me up off a gifted PIB and smacked me with some awesome smokes

PAM 64!!!!!!!!!! YES
Berger Argenti Entubar - love these
Warlock - NH (bought one but gifted it)
Comacho 8/22 - love these
Oliva V Madura - What year is this one from? I should know this love these

and a tat havana and avo as a couple of hitchhikers.

Thanx! greatly appreciated.

grrrrr609 wrote:




2008 or 2012 Madura are the best ones they made in my mind. I found a place selling the 2012 for 72 bucks a box.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

2008 or 2012 Madura are the best ones they made in my mind. I found a place selling the 2012 for 72 bucks a box.

Taps86 wrote:



I have a box from every year. I loved the '08. and I love this years but I cant remember what the rest were like.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Thanx. 2012 is a torp? Hmmmmm wonder what one that i had in my humi was. Thought it was a 2012.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
had to check my notes. 2010 Oliva Serie V Liga Especial Belicoso is what i sent ya!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
NICE!!! Thank you
nnightmar
13 years ago
2011s smoking better than the 12s right now. 11 & 12 beat the snot out of the 08s at this point...
Taps86
13 years ago

2011s smoking better than the 12s right now. 11 & 12 beat the snot out of the 08s at this point...

nnightmar wrote:



I would agree as well. I just like the different wraps. I'm going to stock up on one more box of the 2012's and let them go for a year. Especially since I found them for 72 bucks only. Better than paying 9.75 a piece at the local B&M.
Taps86
13 years ago
Let the 12 sit for a couple days. I have mine in a Tupperware container with a boveda packet at 69%. They been in for about 3 weeks. Taste real good with some scotch.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

2011s smoking better than the 12s right now. 11 & 12 beat the snot out of the 08s at this point...

nnightmar wrote:



The 2011s are the only ones i havent tried. I forgot to pick up my box when they came out. Stumpled accross a box at a shop in dayton ohio few months ago. And picked it up. Always buy a box and a few singles.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

had to check my notes. 2010 Oliva Serie V Liga Especial Belicoso is what i sent ya!

jpellegrin wrote:




I just double checked it. Its not the liga especial. Its definitely a Maduro.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
"08 and '09 and '10 were torps. . '11 and '12s were Toros. The 2008 was a 6x52, the 2009 a 61/2 by 52 and the 2010 was a 6x54. This one is a 2009, 6 1/2x52

















jpellegrin
13 years ago

"08 and '09 and '10 were torps. . '11 and '12s were Toros. The 2008 was a 6x52, the 2009 a 61/2 by 52 and the 2010 was a 6x54. This one is a 2009, 6 1/2x52

















grrrrr609 wrote:


Grrrr...enjoy it man! My notes are arcahic and I am sure that is the one I wanted to send ya (and I still have some). I will adjust my spreadsheet. Sometimes when you have singles it is hard to determine what is what. No worries and Good Puffing My Friend!
Taps86
13 years ago
Well either of ya ever post a list in the elitist thread send me a Pm first. My humidor has basically Serie G trough V. Got a 5er of Serie O Maduro, that's about it for that series though.
Taps86
13 years ago
If anyone hasn't noticed they got 3 of these boxes up on Cbid. Watched 2 of them go last night for 80 bucks.
Taps86
13 years ago
Don't know if you guys are big Oliva fans or not, but I just smoked an Oliva Serie V Diadema and was blown away at how great this stick was. I just ordered 2 more samplers last night and glad I did as you get a 6"&7" in the sampler. This is the only way you can get one of these cigars at this time.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
olive V whore?
Users browsing this topic