tonyt722
13 years ago
I was supposed to be doing a trade with jimbud for a few sticks...he sends cigars and I do the paypal thing. Package arrived today with a note saying its a RAOK

CAO Odyssey x3....a nice blast from the past

This is what we agreed on but that wasn't good enough

Liberty 07!
T52!

That is one hell of a nice 5'er. Thank you very VERY much for the Odyssey's and the extras but I cant let this one go...just sayin 🇨🇮

Damn I cant wait to light one of those up
jimbud
13 years ago
It was a RAOK -- you cannot return fire on a RAOK.
DCLover
13 years ago
Good luck with that, Jim. Very nice fiver.
tonyt722
13 years ago

It was a RAOK -- you cannot return fire on a RAOK.

jimbud wrote:


But I can send a RAOK of my own
jimbud
13 years ago

i don't want any Factory Press LFDs

tonyt722 wrote:



Message received.
tonyt722
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic