Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
If anyone can get some or has some, pm me for a trade... Tired of waiting on a PIB to ask for them..
jespear
13 years ago
I noticed some LFD Claros at the local the other day.
Not sure if they were "double claros", though.
Is there a "single claro" ?

I'll check them out the next time I hit the shpo.
(Might be a week or so from now.)

jes


Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Robert while shopping for tampons thanks to Duwan's suggestion, I found a source that has them instock in all 3 sizes. Prices are between 6-7 each with $4 shipping. PM if you want the source
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
John, those would be them...only ones by LFD....ill pm you.




Scott, thanks but no thanks. Looking to trade.
jespear
13 years ago

If anyone can get some or has some, pm me for a trade... Tired of waiting on a PIB to ask for them..

Nicar wrote:




Gotcha covered.
PM me your addy and I'll get them out tomorrow.

jes
jespear
13 years ago

Gotcha covered.
PM me your addy and I'll get them out tomorrow.

jes

jespear wrote:



On their way.
9505 5103 3908 3077 4964 08

Should be arriving tomorrow, 3/20.

Enjoy.

jes
t33bone
13 years ago

On their way.
9505 5103 3908 3077 4964 08

Should be arriving tomorrow, 3/20.

Enjoy.

jes

jespear wrote:


=d>
jespear
13 years ago
Robert,
While picking up your Claros at the local, of course, I had to pick up a few to try for myself.
Smoked one last night.
Nice smoke.
Very mild, (IMHO), but also very tasty. I'll be adding them to my "morning smoke" line-up.
Let me know if you want more. It's no problem.

jes
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks john.....did you get that signature LFD taste in them?
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
John......

Package arrived safe and sound....with 3 extra LFDs!!! Colorado Oscuro is a first.....glad its my turn now!

Still remember first LFD package you sent....will make sure to return well cause would be a trade a could always do again!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Colorado Oscuro is VERY good Robert.
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Only LFD i dont like is one i dont smoke!!

So if you got them, send them here so i like them!
jespear
13 years ago

Thanks john.....did you get that signature LFD taste in them?

Nicar wrote:



Didn't really notice.
I just know it was A LOT milder than all the LFD's I've smoked. It really had a unique flavor.
A kind of sweetness that I've not experienced before.

Let me know what you think of the Coronado lancero.
Those buggers kick my butt.

And Jamie was right . . . The Colorado Oscuro is a REAL nice cigar ! (Thank You, TMCTLT. )

jes
jespear
13 years ago

John......

Package arrived safe and sound....with 3 extra LFDs!!! Colorado Oscuro is a first.....glad its my turn now!

Still remember first LFD package you sent....will make sure to return well cause would be a trade a could always do again!

Nicar wrote:



At YOUR convenience ,my friend.
I'm in no hurry.
Users browsing this topic