Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Anyone here have any. I would like to try one before I go to Punta Cana.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Why ruin the surprise ? Tour the factory, you'll have plenty to try.👍

I've only got 2 left, my 2 cigar rule will not allow me to send you one. 🍺
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Why ruin the surprise ? Tour the factory, you'll have plenty to try.👍

I've only got 2 left, my 2 cigar rule will not allow me to send you one. 🍺

dubleuhb wrote:



So by this do you mean while there I will need to make sure I stock up on them.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
If you like mild cigars then by all means. They are not really my cup of tea.

It was interesting to go in that little factory though, it was my first experience at such a thing.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

If you like mild cigars then by all means. They are not really my cup of tea.

It was interesting to go in that little factory though, it was my first experience at such a thing.

dubleuhb wrote:



How was the prices?

I read they have Cuban Cohibas and if you want Fuente, this is the place to go.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Fuentes are cheaper here, something about the free trade zone or something. Take your own cigars, I really don't remember what I paid for the Don Lucas, I only bought them because I was there.
I spent more on cigars in ten days than I would in a month here. As for the Koobans, they had some next door to the factory at what they call a '''shopping mall'' and at the shpo at the resort.
I really wasn't into those cigars then but after bringing a few back and looking at them recently I believe they were fakes. I only bought a few singles so not a big deal.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
My brother is getting married and got a cigar roller apart of the wedding ceremony BS. Hopefully he will help us out. I just read going to Don Lucas was a must and the factor makes some really good sticks.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
What resort you going to ? We went down for a wedding also, stayed at the Majestic Colonial, had a great time while there.
JKilburn
13 years ago
Like dub said, USA prices are cheaper. A six dollar cigar was around 14 in the D.R.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

What resort you going to ? We went down for a wedding also, stayed at the Majestic Colonial, had a great time while there.

dubleuhb wrote:



Now Larimar I want to say its called.
Users browsing this topic