DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well I guess I have to watch what I ask for.Saw a post about the 601 La Bomba,Said to send to me for disposal.Mail lady comes today with a box for me,Seems Dhop needed to dispose of one,AND 6 OTHER sticks!!!!Man that is so cool of you,I don't even know what to say!!!!Thanks Bro!!!!!And I won't forget this either!!!!🇨🇮 [ram27bat]
This is what he sent
Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en cenros with a little white label that has 10-12+ on it NH
5Vegas A Love these
CAO box press NH
Oliva O NH
Ambos Mundos Semilla Habano NH
/Ashton Maduro LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE
And the 601 La Bomba Napalm one of my FAV'S!!!!


Can't thank you enough Dhop!!!!YOU ROCK!!!!!!!=d> =d> =d>
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Awesome Hit!

🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
i see it hit already....

great job dhoppe!
=d> =d> =d> =d>

you dayam chit stirrer!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

Well I guess I have to watch what I ask for.Saw a post about the 601 La Bomba,Said to send to me for disposal.Mail lady comes today with a box for me,Seems Dhop needed to dispose of one,AND 6 OTHER sticks!!!!Man that is so cool of you,I don't even know what to say!!!!Thanks Bro!!!!!And I won't forget this either!!!!🇨🇮 [ram27bat]
This is what he sent
Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en cenros with a little white label that has 10-12+ on it NH
5Vegas A Love these
CAO box press NH
Oliva O NH
Ambos Mundos Semilla Habano NH
/Ashton Maduro LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE
And the 601 La Bomba Napalm one of my FAV'S!!!!


Can't thank you enough Dhop!!!!YOU ROCK!!!!!!!=d> =d> =d>

DD1700 wrote:



Even though you're only a slightly nooder n00b than I, it appears that you have way more experience when it come to cigars so when I saw your post about La Bomba disposal, I had to comply. 😇 and of course, it was only proper to send along some body guards.

Glad to hear about the Ashton Aged Maduro. A buddy of mine really likes them so I picked up a 5'er a few weeks ago. Haven't gotten into them yet. Enjoy Bro!
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] I have something special for you two chit stirrers [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Woah - easy there Tiger.....simma donna!
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Woah - easy there Tiger.....simma donna!

dhoppe_rock wrote:


Tiger??Hmmmm nope it's gonna be a rotty beat down HeHeHe!!!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
I think he's talking to you G, ya damn chit stirrer!
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I ashed that Oliva lastnight,WOW I will deffinitly be getting more of those.Thanks again chit stirrers!!!!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Check for them here when they go on Free Fall. If memory serves, I got 10 for $29...
Users browsing this topic