Advojp
  • Advojp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Didn't want this to get overlooked in his thread about a 1-2 from "carla" and me... I posted there, too:

Cam swings back with a punch of his own! Our agreement was 5 Donkey Droppings from me(so I barely got it up to a CBID 5er) and an "equal trade" from him. Well, "equal" is:

5x "aspeaka no english" Quintero Nacionales-- look to be about a 5x 44 and a,
Lone cast -off LP 9!!!

Camp, you increased my CC inventory by 5! LOL! They look a bit aged already... Thank you very much!
The LP9 will sit nicely next the Pig I took "from you" outta Kombat's box pass. Or will it?

All 6 never hads but surely to be enjoyed. Will trade w/you anytime, bro! Thanks very much!!!


Campage
13 years ago
I just did a split. I like that brand a lot. They aren't expensive but I believe they are from 03.
Also thought the 5pack box is kind of cool. They've done a lot of traveling so probably need a good week or 2.

Thanks for the trade!
Users browsing this topic