edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Craig sends me a PM asking if I would like a copy of an audio book he has, Franconia: The Red Sox years. Being a good Bostonian, Yes please! Perfect for when I have to commute a long way for work. But noooooo! He can't send just the CD's, he hits me with a Cbid 5er, 7 smokes of the elitist kind, top notch stuff!

Padron 3000
La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto
5 Vegas Miami
MOW Ruination
Montecristo Tabac Delacroix in a tube
CC Partagas Serie D No.4
CC Hoyo De Monterrey

The return addy is on the box, revenge will be sweet! And I know where you work. Haha!
Thanks so much for the CD's and hitchhikers, Craig.
DrafterX
13 years ago
that Bassard..!! 😠
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks again! Sent a little return fire.
[whip]
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Typical CBid azzhat. Why we hang around here I'll never know.

KEEL HIM!!!!
paulkeck
13 years ago
the awedacity!!!!
BuckyB93
13 years ago
Whoa, hold the phone here. It wasn't meant to be anything. I was taught to share and return fire is not necessary.

I hope you enjoy the book. I just finished listening to it last week and it made my commute a little less of a chore. Pretty good stuff. Interesting and insightful on the workings in the clubhouse and the offices of the big leagues. It's obviously from Francona's side of the story but there's a lot third party support and little that has come out to refute his version of how things went down.

I can only listen to the radio and music so much while in the car. I've been doing audio books as of late. Right now I'm in the middle of When Pride Still Mattered: A Life Of Vince Lombardi
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Tis just just a little thanks, a cbid 5er if you will.
The book I was expecting, then you opened fire on me! With some really nice smokes I may add.
banderl
13 years ago

Whoa, hold the phone here. It wasn't meant to be anything. I was taught to share and return fire is not necessary.

I hope you enjoy the book. I just finished listening to it last week and it made my commute a little less of a chore. Pretty good stuff. Interesting and insightful on the workings in the clubhouse and the offices of the big leagues. It's obviously from Francona's side of the story but there's a lot third party support and little that has come out to refute his version of how things went down.

I can only listen to the radio and music so much while in the car. I've been doing audio books as of late. Right now I'm in the middle of When Pride Still Mattered: A Life Of Vince Lombardi

BuckyB93 wrote:





When Pride Still Mattered: A Life Of Vince Lombardi
Very good book!
BuckyB93
13 years ago
I thank you for your thank you. I didn't open fire... it's just a share and share alike.

As for the smokes, enjoy them. They will make more. When it comes down to it, it's just a bunch of dried leaves... nothing more, nothing less.
BuckyB93
13 years ago

When Pride Still Mattered: A Life Of Vince Lombardi
Very good book!

banderl wrote:



I have the hard copy of it and I've started reading it a few times but never made time to finish it. I'm stuck in a car for 2 hrs a day so "reading" audio books are where it's at for me now to get my literature fix.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

I thank you for your thank you. I didn't open fire... it's just a share and share alike.

As for the smokes, enjoy them. They will make more. When it comes down to it, it's just a bunch of dried leaves... nothing more, nothing less.

BuckyB93 wrote:



"Sometimes a bunch of dried leaves are just a bunch of dried leaves" says Dr. Sigmund "Bucky" Freud.

I still say, "KEEL HIM". Just cause that's what we do around here, right?

Do one good deed, include some "dried leaves" in as a gift, and now he's gonna blow your mailbox up! 😰

And "Money Ball" is still one of my favorite sports books.
BuckyB93
13 years ago
Ed,

I ran onto an earlier post of yours on a review at another place after I sent the CD's. You mentioned something that you wanted to try and it just so happens that I... well whatever... never mind.
BuckyB93
13 years ago



And "Money Ball" is still one of my favorite sports books.

Bur wrote:



Ooo... good one. Gonna have to download it and add it to the queue.

Thanks.
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Ed,

I ran onto an earlier post of yours on a review at another place after I sent the CD's. You mentioned something that you wanted to try and it just so happens that I... well whatever... never mind.

BuckyB93 wrote:


I see, pretty slick, Bro.
I just hope you like what I sent. They are smokes I like.
BuckyB93
13 years ago
I'm sure I will. Thanks ahead of time.
Users browsing this topic