strikeanywhere
13 years ago
Okay -- I know I haven't posted much, but I've lurked since '09

How much activity before I can sell/trade with a noob? I just won waaayyyy too many sticks, and the wife is going to kill me. I need to downsize some of my "everyday" stock, especially now that I don't live as close to my father, brother, brother-in-law, uncles, etc. (people mooching from my stash). Let me know how all this works. Vets/mods/whoever PM me because I don't have the time to keep up with the forums and all that, but I would really like to help a noob help me.
Taps86
13 years ago

Okay -- I know I haven't posted much, but I've lurked since '09

How much activity before I can sell/trade with a noob? I just won waaayyyy too many sticks, and the wife is going to kill me. I need to downsize some of my "everyday" stock, especially now that I don't live as close to my father, brother, brother-in-law, uncles, etc. (people mooching from my stash). Let me know how all this works. Vets/mods/whoever PM me because I don't have the time to keep up with the forums and all that, but I would really like to help a noob help me.

strikeanywhere wrote:




You can bomb me with Oliva or Padron.
illinichaser
13 years ago
My suggestion. Pack them in a box and mail to this guy:

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066



He will get it to some of our troops over seas. The best target there is.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
You can bomb OpFTH for the troops. Im on my phone can someone post up the addy?
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Lol thanx jeremy
ZRX1200
13 years ago
You want a noob to help.....


Beware.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

My suggestion. Pack them in a box and mail to this guy:

BILL SCHMIDT
OPFTH
29456 GROESBECK HWY
ROSEVILLE,MI. 48066



He will get it to some of our troops over seas. The best target there is.

illinichaser wrote:




=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Agreed!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Send em to Chswrst, isn't he still working on his cigar club?? They have a sweet hangout, now they just need more smokes.....
Tons more smokes...
[frypan]
csiegels
13 years ago
Plenty of worthy causes, and fun ways to unload around here.
SweetHavok
13 years ago
If you decide to give to OpFTH, post what you send at the link below, we have a little cigar/fund raiser going on right now.




http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/629092/OpFTH-Shipping-Fund-Drive 
05busa
13 years ago
Im a noob........whatcha got?
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Suggestion to bomb Joe, aka "Cheesy" was a good one. Also hit up FGM for the N00B/Vet trade, and between those two efforts you'll be able to unload. You could also go to the n00b PIB, pick someone up for a "5er" and gift your turn to either OPFtH or one of the BOTLs downrange, like Cheesy or GAE9JANG2J. They're both low low lowwwwwww.
chswrst726
13 years ago
luckypbk1
13 years ago

Okay -- I know I haven't posted much, but I've lurked since '09

How much activity before I can sell/trade with a noob? I just won waaayyyy too many sticks, and the wife is going to kill me. I need to downsize some of my "everyday" stock, especially now that I don't live as close to my father, brother, brother-in-law, uncles, etc. (people mooching from my stash). Let me know how all this works. Vets/mods/whoever PM me because I don't have the time to keep up with the forums and all that, but I would really like to help a noob help me.

strikeanywhere wrote:


I'll take some off your hands...
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

If you decide to give to OpFTH, post what you send at the link below, we have a little cigar/fund raiser going on right now.




http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/629092/OpFTH-Shipping-Fund-Drive 

SweetHavok wrote:



^+1 GREAT IDEA!!!

That way, the noob doesn't have to send you smokes!

[-x
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

If you decide to give to OpFTH, post what you send at the link below, we have a little cigar/fund raiser going on right now.




http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/629092/OpFTH-Shipping-Fund-Drive 

SweetHavok wrote:



+1000

This is the best idea

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Taps86
13 years ago

+1000

This is the best idea

=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

gae9jang2j wrote:




Somebody must be working really hard today. [sarcasm] [frypan]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
chswrst726
13 years ago

I'll take some off your hands...

luckypbk1 wrote:




Welcome to the forums...
Users browsing this topic