ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
So some time has passed and he has returned with a BANG.







San Lotano Oval
601 Green Corona
EPC Short Run
WOAM
La Ricky
Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
Ashton VSG
Padilla Dominus corona (EXTREMELY yellow cello)
Illusione MK Ultra (NH! can't wait!)
Fausto
Liga Privada T52 (been craving one)
LFD Ligero
Cabiguan (a favorite a.m. stcik)
PAM 64'
Camacho ltd 11/18
Tatuaje 7th (? I think)




damn bro that was way overboard! =d> thank you!
Jamie
euodias
13 years ago
The 601 is from May '10. The Dominus is from around the original release, very pleased with how they have aged. The LFD is an Axe, I think they were only released in '08 but I'm not sure.

The good stuff is in the other package.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
LMAO!



Indeed!!!!
Nicar
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago



The good stuff is in the other package.

euodias wrote:




WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Those are friggin awesome cigars,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I caught that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the other package?
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Well Done Makana!! And an outstanding target in Jamie 🍺
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Nice, should keep you busy for a while.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Busy until today......

ROUND TWO!!!







Cerdan (82 I believe?)
MF Cedros delux
NHC
NHC Reserva (both yellow cello)
Illusione CG4
Tatuaje Black PL
Tatuaje TAA 2012 (nh)
L Gomez Small Batch IV
Tatuaje Wolfman
Camacho Triple Maduro
MF LB 1922


And.........the grand prize:

___ ___________ ______ is back.

I DANCED A JIG! Thanks a TON Makana very very excited!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic