ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
John picked me up and sent a very nice selection of cigars, an awsome patch and a very nice note (well most of it anyways!). The lineup:

Nub Connie (not a big connie fan but these are one I'll smoke)
Punch Bareknuckle corona (nh any of these)
Torano Casa Torano (been awhile...)
Ambos Mundos Sumatra
Undercrown robbie
EPC New Wave (very tasty)
MOW Ruination belicoso
Humo Jaguar (have one never smoked that'll change!)
AB Prenaado

John taking the time to do this was above and beyond, speaking for myself I just enjoy shooting the chit with you guys over there. The patch is in a place with a few other momentos, and was a very nice touch. Stay safe bro, never know when return fire may land!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
wat da?! the tracking number never updated 🤔

and.... um.... that wasn't from the PIB.... those aren't the "wants" you listed in the non-elitist thread when I gifted the turn to you then picked you right back up lol :-"

NO SMACK BACKS ON RAOKs AND PIBs!!!! (plus, I'm leaving here soon. return fire to one of the other sand n00bs. bus driving available)

am i improving Bobby? 🐴 [frypan]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
oh yea, almost forgot about this. you can blame grrrrr for this one. lol

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/629157/beep-beeeeeeeeep 
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

wat da?! the tracking number never updated 🤔

and.... um.... that wasn't from the PIB.... those aren't the "wants" you listed in the non-elitist thread when I gifted the turn to you then picked you right back up lol :-"

NO SMACK BACKS ON RAOKs AND PIBs!!!! (plus, I'm leaving here soon. return fire to one of the other sand n00bs. bus driving available)

am i improving Bobby? 🐴 [frypan]

gae9jang2j wrote:



Yep, definitely moved well above dog rockets, yard gars, etc. Now you are firmly into the "good smokes" category...keep up the good work!

🍺
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

Yep, definitely moved well above dog rockets, yard gars, etc. Now you are firmly into the "good smokes" category...keep up the good work!

🍺

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


i'll still send em out in the n00b PIB
















































and to you of course!
[ram27bat]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I expect nothing less from you!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
BobbyScott, quit mooching all his yard gars. Unless he bought 'em by the box to bomb both of us with. Hmmmmm
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

BobbyScott, quit mooching all his yard gars. Unless he bought 'em by the box to bomb both of us with. Hmmmmm

Bur wrote:




Glad to hear you like dog rockets Bur - I sent you a 5'er of nothing but DR's! 😰
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

BobbyScott, quit mooching all his yard gars. Unless he bought 'em by the box to bomb both of us with. Hmmmmm

Bur wrote:



Don't worry, I'll save you plenty from my stash...

🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic