Bentakemoto
13 years ago
So about a week ago CB posts a thread asking who wants his dog rockets and I'm the first to tell him I want them. I was looking to try some new yard gars being a noob and all. But then everyone tells him to send his rockets to OpFTH and he decides to send em there instead. Totally fine with me if he doesn't want to send them to me. THEN, he says he'll still send me a 5er. So I'm waiting patiently for some Fighting **** or Gurkhas or PIs...

BAM!

He sends me an elitist bomb!!
I'm totally blown away by his generosity, especially since I was grateful just to try some rockets....


The list:
A. Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 - NH
A. Fuente Reserva Xtra Viejo Shark -NH
Oliva Serie V - Love these!
Tatuaje Verocu #9 - NH
Tatuaje CQ1 - NH


THANKS CELTICBOMBER!

He did mention he was low...

:-" :-" :-"


Pic of the damage:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32594135/image.jpeg 

(pic wasn't approved in PicPosts for some reason)
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
horry crap! those ain't no DRs.
almost makes me wish i had raised my hand for those first instead of suggesting him to send to OpFTH [sarcasm]

Great hit! and way to keep your word!
=d> =d> =d> =d>
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
sometimes the pic takes a while
mikey1597
13 years ago
Yup, no rockets there at all!
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Just so you know the 858 is a Sungrown. Glad you like em. Still trying to find some more dog rockets for OpFTH... I really only have like 7 or so I was planning to send now I feel like I need to find 100..
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

Just so you know the 858 is a Sungrown. Glad you like em. Still trying to find some more dog rockets for OpFTH... I really only have like 7 or so I was planning to send now I feel like I need to find 100..

CelticBomber wrote:



I can contribute about 10-15, if you'd like.. [whip]
stinger88
13 years ago
You rock CB. Righteous BOTL.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

You rock CB. Righteous BOTL.

stinger88 wrote:



+1

=d>
CelticBomber
13 years ago
I wonder if they wouldn't let your picture post because the CQ1 has the shop name on the band.... Even though it's so blurry you can't read it... Just something that popped into my head... I could be wrong.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

I wonder if they wouldn't let your picture post because the CQ1 has the shop name on the band.... Even though it's so blurry you can't read it... Just something that popped into my head... I could be wrong.

CelticBomber wrote:




That's what i was thinking... But that seems silly, since it's a cigar, not an ad for the shop
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ 😳 😳 tsk tsk, rulz are da rulz (no matter how silly it may be...)](*,)
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

^ 😳 😳 tsk tsk, rulz are da rulz (no matter how silly it may be...)](*,)

NJ Navy Chief wrote:




About those...

I should skim over those eh?
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Just notice the shark looks like it has some serious age..

Thanks again CB!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Not bad CB...
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
It's probably worth mentioning also that the Oliva V is a 5 x 46(ish) which was a HTF Euro release(?) feel free to school a noob
exprime8
13 years ago
not bad at all...
DD1700
13 years ago
Careful Exprime8 you might hit 300 posts LOL!!!
CelticBomber
13 years ago

It's probably worth mentioning also that the Oliva V is a 5 x 46(ish) which was a HTF Euro release(?) feel free to school a noob

Bentakemoto wrote:



It's an Oliva Serie V Liga Especial No. 4 at first a European only release. But you can now get them here at Oliva events. I'm not sure if any shops are carrying them but they are a great little smoke. A very strong cigar with lots of chewy thick smoke. I paid $110 for a box of 24 and if I had the chance I'd get another box in a heartbeat.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Pick me up a box too if you ever get the opportunity! That is a great price for how good they are.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d>

And if you really want some dr's , box up what you have left from CBs hit-i'd even throw in a Flor del voodoo from the stash AND strawberry white owl unicorn. Day um that was a hit if you opened expecting rockets!
Users browsing this topic