DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ya I go to the mailbox and sure enough,Something got (Sent to a barn)From the sandbox!!!
gae9jang2j you are unstoppable!!!Also includes a note calling me a prick and telling me if I don't like what he sent to give them to my Bro!!!Well I like them all BUT will definitely share!!!So here are the damages
Pinar Del Rio Oscuro
pinar Del Rio Seleccion
Pinar Del Rio Exclusivo
5 Vegas Gold Maduro
Obsidian
carlosTorano Noventa 90
bahia Gold
Grand habano 3 SLR
Morro Castle 1598
Park Avenue 44

Brother you do to much,I am very grateful for the smokes BUT even more grateful for you and the men and women who fight for this country and freedom!!!=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> 🍺
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
5 down... 2 to go.....
from that mailing

[whip]

sorry there were no la bombas in there, you bomba whore [frypan]

hope you enjoy
[ram27bat]
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I forgive you this time!!!Thanks again Bro!!!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Bravo G! Our troops taking care of us!
Bentakemoto
13 years ago
Not gonna be any sand left over there by the time he's done...

Lol nice hit G
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Is that coolidor full yet?
DD1700
  • DD1700
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Is that coolidor full yet?

Bur wrote:


If I arrange them right I can't see the bottom LOL!!!
t33bone
13 years ago
The sand box mission is almost complete.

Greatly done here.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
not quite

another pic uploading soon :-"
t33bone
13 years ago

not quite

another pic uploading soon :-"

gae9jang2j wrote:


#-o

Users browsing this topic