z6joker9
13 years ago
Hey guys, I have a cab of Tatuaje PCRs coming. Anyone want to swap half of cab? My PCRs for your Verocu 5s, Illusione Roths, or similar.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
wth! is up with your avatar? horry crap that chit is making me spin. dayam one upper lol
DD1700
13 years ago
That thing freaks me out!!!😨
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
I think I just had a small seizure...
DrafterX
13 years ago
I think it's masturbating.... 😟
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

I think it's masturbating.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




fap fap fap


Das nasty.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
I have nothing to trade for the PCR's but would be willing to mooch some!


^Trying to be more like DD!
critter2
13 years ago
my cab of the r will be here by the weekend. may be in for a 10er trade
z6joker9
13 years ago
Awesome- have you tried one yet? Curious about it.
critter2
13 years ago
no i haven't, but i'll let one sit in the box overnight and smoke it the next morn. will let you know if you are still interested
DD1700
13 years ago

I have nothing to trade for the PCR's but would be willing to mooch some!


^Trying to be more like DD!

dhoppe_rock wrote:


[-( 😳 😳 😳 🤐




La Bomba
z6joker9
13 years ago
Critter, I'm just curious, I'll swap either way!
chazbo
13 years ago
I'm seeing freakin spots!
critter2
13 years ago
got mine today. and thanks for the dpg erdlh. haven't seen them in a while

thank you sir and enjoy the drunken brawl, err fishing herf
z6joker9
13 years ago
Not a problem, thanks for the trade! Looks like your end arrives tomorrow, can't wait 🇨🇮
z6joker9
13 years ago
Haha, a coupe of pepin hitchers? Great minds think alike! Thanks for the legado de pepin, these have been on my want list. Can't wait to get back from exercise class now 🙂
critter2
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic