polyboy30
13 years ago
Unfortunately I missed out on these. Looks like they sold out on Monday when they went for sale online.

Looking for a couple or a fiver to try. Ive got plenty of cigars to trade or if your looking for some greenbacks, i can do that too.
cacman
13 years ago
Thought I saw some being offered at Wade's.
shaun341
13 years ago
yes the box for sale over there is a ridiculous number but there are 5ers also and that price isn't so bad.
sd72
13 years ago
$490 at wades or $56 for a fiver.
King
13 years ago
The guy selling the fiver at $56 ea is actually selling them for under MSRP which is weird. I messaged him and asked about them & still no reply.

With only one post ever on the site & selling brand new cigars for under MSRP something don't add up-
shaun341
13 years ago
I am not sure I saw msrp on these but they sold for $10 each so he isn't losing money on them. Also didn't look into the sellers feedback either but it would be nice to see someone ask a fair price over there for a change.
carpenter69
13 years ago
That kid for $56 doesn't respond to anything. It's a b.s. post to get people excited. What tool.
shaun341
13 years ago
it just got updated to pending
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Bwahahahahahah!!!!
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^ you silly mofo!
cacman
13 years ago
price reduction - $470 shipped. No 5'rs from this one.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
He'll probably drop it every few days til he finds a taker.
Users browsing this topic