Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'm not looking for a full box, but will trade or buy. I could buy from competitors site, but thought I would see if anyone is looking to get rid of these.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Mmmmmm Padrooooooooooooooonnnnn..........
LetsRock
13 years ago

I'm not looking for a full box, but will trade or buy. I could buy from competitors site, but thought I would see if anyone is looking to get rid of these.

Taps86 wrote:



Not sure if anyone is ever looking to "get rid" of Padrons....
JKilburn
13 years ago
If ya can't find any, I have some 3000 maddies if your interested in trading.
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Taps I got like 5 left ill trade
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Not sure if anyone is ever looking to "get rid" of Padrons....

LetsRock wrote:



Lol. Just thought I would ask before I bought some. Ya never know.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Taps I got like 5 left ill trade

blakedeshotel1 wrote:



To give you my address or not to give you my address is the question. I seen what you did to Bobby......
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Blakes a pad ho lol....lets rock I been huntin and gatherin all wknd but ill b damned they sent me back offshore should b short job so ill gt it out asap...
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
Pm me taps ill trade for a nice fiver
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
And dont forget the its a boy cigar since lil umm whatever coonass name tall namin him is comin anyday now
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Pm me taps ill trade for a nice fiver

blakedeshotel1 wrote:



Dude if you only got 5 and there your go to smoke. No worries. I am going to get some offline. Found a place that is less then 4 bucks a smoke.
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago
I can get more anytime if u want to trade a 5 er my smoke shop keeps em stocked for me ask dogmanshawn
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Dat boy stays stocked on pads
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I can get more anytime if u want to trade a 5 er my smoke shop keeps em stocked for me ask dogmanshawn

blakedeshotel1 wrote:




I want to get 10 for an event this weekend with family. We will trade now that I know you got them. I'm going to get 10 from online for now.
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Mmm pipers haven
blakedeshotel1
13 years ago

I want to get 10 for an event this weekend with family. We will trade now that I know you got them. I'm going to get 10 from online for now.

Taps86 wrote:


so you want to trade or you want to buy online or both this post^^^^ was kinda confusing

Users browsing this topic