mceod
  • mceod
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I've got a pair of size 12, 8 eyelet, brown Doc Martin boots that I'm pretty sure I've never worn.

Does anyone care to trade, lets say a decent 15'er, for them?
Confuzed
13 years ago
They still make Docs?!
mceod
  • mceod
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I got them a couple years ago for the oil resistant soles, just never wore them.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Are they wides?
mceod
  • mceod
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
They fit my wide feet, but I don't think they are 12 Wide in size.
05busa
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
With shoe bombs!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Too small for me. Good luck though.
mceod
  • mceod
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Bomb joel

05busa wrote:




No bombs here, this a bomb free zone
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago
Sorry, I would need a size 14 😉






j/k - I only where a nine....
DD1700
13 years ago
I bet your more like a nine 🤔 🤔
watchurai
13 years ago

Bomb joel

05busa wrote:




This.
mceod
  • mceod
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

This.

watchurai wrote:




What have I ever done to you?
t33bone
13 years ago

Sorry, I would need a size 14 😉






j/k - I only where a nine....

dhoppe_rock wrote:


BIG FOOT
Users browsing this topic