harleyd31
13 years ago
Met up with Dub (Bill), SD72, and Hill over the weekend and Bill hands me a very nice bottle of wine for my wife and a BOX of AF 8-5-8 Sungrown. A very gracious housewarming gift from a great BOTL!! Thanks again Bill and we had a great time!! See you soon!!! 🇨🇮

DD1700
13 years ago
Wow that is sweet!!!Did you guys meet in Michigan by Detroit???I would like to meet sometime as well.I will start paying attention to the Mi thread.
harleyd31
13 years ago

Wow that is sweet!!!Did you guys meet in Michigan by Detroit???I would like to meet sometime as well.I will start paying attention to the Mi thread.

DD1700 wrote:




Niagara Falls NY..
DD1700
13 years ago

Niagara Falls NY..

harleyd31 wrote:


Oh ok that's a bit far!!!LOL!!!
sd72
13 years ago
Wow. Nice gift! Nice house too.
harleyd31
13 years ago

Wow. Nice gift! Nice house too.

sd72 wrote:



Thanks brother- had a great time!!! Glad you and your better half could make it. And see you in 9 days!!!!
dubleuhb
13 years ago
What's in 9 days ?
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
dayam!! someone told me about the 858 sungrowns just two days ago and said they were one of the "Holy Grail" cigars that AF puts out.

awesome housewarming gift!
harleyd31
13 years ago

What's in 9 days ?

dubleuhb wrote:



A little get together in the "sip".....[frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
sd72
13 years ago
9 days till we smoke in my garage, then leave for the fishinherf. Room for one more.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Oh yeah, I think you guys mentioned that.
hill5673
13 years ago

What's in 9 days ?

dubleuhb wrote:


It's when you get kidnapped and smuggled across the border.... [ram27bat]
deadeyedick
13 years ago
I expect no less. Bill has a large humi and a generosity to match. Those 858SG ought to warm any house. =d>

DED
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Room for one more huh, pick me up in Wyoming and I'm in. lol. Private Jet?
dubleuhb
13 years ago

It's when you get kidnapped and smuggled across the border.... [ram27bat]

hill5673 wrote:


Careful when approaching my residence, if you know what I mean.[frypan]
sd72
13 years ago
Is there a sign, BEWARE OF GOAT ??
Oscar
13 years ago
You driving by STL?
dubleuhb
13 years ago
You don't need to fear any of the animals, it's the grumpy bastid in the house.
DBIII
13 years ago
Well said DED and nice work DUB!

Congrats on the house HD!
hill5673
13 years ago

You driving by STL?

Oscar wrote:


Yes we are. Meet us in Louisville.🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic